1. What dangerous mountain is the book about?
2. What was Bourkeev's role in the book?
3. What year does the book open?
4. What season is it when the book opens?
5. Who was the founder of Himalayan Guides?
6. Who did Ed Viesturs and David Breashears work for?
An IMAX film crew.
7. Where was Rob Hall from?
8. What was the name of Fischer's company?
9. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
10. Why was Fischer eager to have Krakauer?
11. Who sponsored Sandy Hill?
12. Where did Boukreev first meet Scott Fischer?
At a party.
This section contains 3,465 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)