|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword, Epilogue and Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Boukreev feel it was important to encourage?
(a) Team members working together.
(b) Independent action.
(c) Following a structured and set path.
(d) Reliance on the guides.
2. Who were Ngima Kale and Lopsang Jangbu?
3. What was Dale Kruse's profession?
4. Who was the first to reach Boukreev's tent at Camp IV?
5. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
(a) Read the guiding report.
(b) Got food poisoning.
(c) Prepared plans for the climb.
(d) Socialized with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Mountain Madness guide pulled out of the expedition at the last minute?
2. What was Boukreev's counter offer?
3. In Chapter 20, after the Mountain Madness climbers were out of oxygen, who gave them more?
4. What was Bourkeev's role in the book?
5. Who led the lost group in the direction of Camp IV?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)