|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword, Epilogue and Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose point of view is the Afterword written?
2. What strategy did Beidleman recommend while on the South Col?
(a) Stay together as a group.
(b) Everyone for themselves.
(c) Lead the group to safety.
(d) Split off into pairs.
3. On what date did the Mountain Madness climbers reach base camp?
(a) April 10.
(b) April 8.
(c) April 6.
(d) April 4.
4. What was Karen Dickinson's job at Mountain Madness?
(a) Equipment manager.
(b) Business manager.
(c) Safety officer.
(d) Sponsorship director.
5. Before the Everest climb, what was Boukreev's reaction to Fischer asking him to secure clients for another climb after Everest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fischer ask Boukreev to do more of?
2. What did Todd promise to do with the order for Boukreev in Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
4. What was Lopsang Jangbu in charge of?
5. At the end of Chapter 11, Toward the Push, Fischer joked that Boukreev and Adam were going to descend lower than base camp to ____.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)