|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rob Hall's turnaround time?
2. With whom did Henry Todd have an agreement for oxygen?
3. What did the climbers lack to be able to ascend the fixed ropes of the Lhotse Face?
4. Why did Pittman trek to Pheriche?
(a) To get additional supplies.
(b) To see friends.
(c) To see a doctor.
(d) To rest in a comfortable bed.
5. At what time did Madsen, Fox, Gamelgaard, and Pittman make it to the summit?
(a) Between 2:30 and 2:45.
(b) After 3:00.
(c) Between 2:15 and 2:30.
(d) Between 2:00 and 2:15.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many total hours of oxygen did the Mountain Madness climbers have?
2. Who did Adams run into, in Chapter 18, Walk or Crawl?
3. What was samochuvstvie?
4. What did the climbers do during their mandatory rest period at Camp II?
5. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)