|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
2. Who did Boukreev assist down from Camp III because of altitude sickness?
3. What piece of equipment was of concern to Boukreev?
4. What did Todd promise to do with the order for Boukreev in Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
(a) Triple the price.
(b) Make good on the order.
(c) Give up and leave Boukreev hanging.
(d) Find a different supplier.
5. What was Ngima Kale in charge of?
(a) Food preparation.
(b) Base camp.
(d) High altitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Henry Todd have an agreement for oxygen?
2. What important decision did Lou Kasischke make?
3. How was base camp alerted to the problem with Ngawang Topche Sherpa?
4. What client was controversial to be included in the Everest climb?
5. Whom was Boukreev concerned about, in Chapter 8, Khumbu to Cam II?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)