|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Todd promise to do with the order for Boukreev in Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
(a) Give up and leave Boukreev hanging.
(b) Find a different supplier.
(c) Triple the price.
(d) Make good on the order.
2. What did Fischer say to Boukreev, in Chapter 9, Camp II?
(a) "Anatoli, you did your work carelessly on the last excursion."
(b) "Anatoli, you did your work poorly on the last excursion."
(c) "Anatoli, you did your work magnificenly on the last excursion."
(d) "Anatoli, you did your work well on the last excursion."
3. What was Boukreev's destination at the beginning of Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) Mount Everest.
4. What did Pittman eat in Pheriche?
(a) Spaghetti and meatballs.
(b) Elk and rice.
(c) Venison and lentils.
(d) Yak steak and french fries.
5. In Pittman's satellite report in Chapter 13, Into the Death Zone, at Camp III, what did she report she was eating?
(b) Red licorice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
2. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
3. What did the climbers do during their mandatory rest period at Camp II?
4. Why was Boukreev anxious about Lopsang?
5. To what did Pittman compare watching snow melt?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)