|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pittman eat in Pheriche?
(a) Spaghetti and meatballs.
(b) Venison and lentils.
(c) Elk and rice.
(d) Yak steak and french fries.
2. Who did Boukreev assist down from Camp III because of altitude sickness?
3. Where did Boukreev first meet Scott Fischer?
(a) In college.
(b) At a supply store.
(c) At a party.
(d) On a climb.
4. What was Rob Hall's turnaround time?
5. What was a typical meal on the mountain?
(a) Eggs, sausage, and potatoes.
(b) Steak, potatoes, and toast.
(c) Rice, lentils, soup, and vegetables.
(d) Pasta, meatballs, and garlic bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important decision did Lou Kasischke make?
2. Who was quoted about the ethics of taking a client's money when he has little chance of completing the climb?
3. What was Ngima Kale in charge of?
4. What did Boukreev give Neal so he could fix ropes?
5. What percentage of the clients did Beidleman believe would succeed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)