|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the exception to Boukreev's beliefs about his clients?
2. Where was Lee Gammelgaard from?
3. How many clients had signed for the Mountain Madness expedition by February, 2006?
4. How did Fischer describe Boukreev?
(a) An animal.
(b) A beast.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An eagle.
5. Over dinner, in Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest, how did the four men plan to obtain their equipment?
(a) They put Boukreev in charge.
(b) The found an alternate supplier.
(c) They divided it up.
(d) Fischer decided to rush to New Zealand to procure the equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ngima Kale in charge of?
2. What was Boukreev's counter offer?
3. Who did Ed Viesturs and David Breashears work for?
4. What was one barrier between Boukreev and his clients?
5. What nickname did others give Boukreev?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)