|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused problems on the trek to base camp?
(a) FInancial constraints.
2. Where did the clients from the United States fly out of?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
3. Who sponsored Sandy Hill?
4. What did the clients become obsessed with at Base Camp?
(a) The weather.
(b) Altitude sickness.
(c) Their gear.
(d) Their bodily functions.
5. What was Boukreev's destination at the beginning of Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
(b) Mount Everest.
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 11, Toward the Push, Fischer joked that Boukreev and Adam were going to descend lower than base camp to ____.
2. What place did the group attempt to reach on April 23?
3. What type of ladder was used across the crevasses?
4. What season is it when the book opens?
5. What was the name of Fischer's company?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)