|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
(a) Got food poisoning.
(b) Socialized with friends.
(c) Read the guiding report.
(d) Prepared plans for the climb.
2. One guide suggested, "One cannot be certain how any climber will perform. Good climbers sometimes failed, while marginal climbers succeeded through ____."
3. What was Dale Kruse's profession?
4. Where did Fischer go after securing Gammelgaard?
(c) Mt. Everest.
5. What year does the book open?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Sandy Hill Pittman described?
2. What in flight convenience did Boukreev and Ngima have on their flight to Everest?
3. What season is it when the book opens?
4. What was a typical meal on the mountain?
5. With whom did Henry Todd have an agreement for oxygen?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)