|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bourkeev's role in the book?
(a) Summitt guide.
2. At base camp, how did Adventure Consultants mark their territory?
(a) They put up caution tape around their tents.
(b) They used New Zealand flags to make a border.
(c) They painted NZ on rocks.
(d) They made a circle of tents.
3. What was a typical meal on the mountain?
(a) Steak, potatoes, and toast.
(b) Rice, lentils, soup, and vegetables.
(c) Eggs, sausage, and potatoes.
(d) Pasta, meatballs, and garlic bread.
4. What was Boukreev's destination at the beginning of Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) Mount Everest.
5. What was the name of Fischer's company?
(a) Adventure Consultants.
(b) Mountain Madness.
(c) Extreme Sports.
(d) Himalyan Guides.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fischer arrived in Nepal, how many days away were his clients?
2. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
3. Who sponsored Sandy Hill?
4. Where was Lee Gammelgaard from?
5. Over dinner, in Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest, how did the four men plan to obtain their equipment?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)