|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bourkeev's role in the book?
(b) Summitt guide.
2. What year does the book open?
3. Who was quoted about the ethics of taking a client's money when he has little chance of completing the climb?
4. What was Bourkreev offered to work for Mountain Madness?
(a) $5000 more than the original offer.
(b) Twice his previous offer.
(d) Half of the previous offer.
5. What did Boukreev need to procure?
(a) Food and water.
(b) Climbing gear and clothing.
(c) Ropes and ladders.
(d) Tents and oxygen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
2. With whom did Henry Todd have an agreement for oxygen?
3. One guide suggested, "One cannot be certain how any climber will perform. Good climbers sometimes failed, while marginal climbers succeeded through ____."
4. What season is it when the book opens?
5. How was Sandy Hill Pittman described?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)