|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One guide suggested, "One cannot be certain how any climber will perform. Good climbers sometimes failed, while marginal climbers succeeded through ____."
2. What dangerous mountain is the book about?
(b) Mt. Lassen.
(c) Mt. Everest.
(d) Mt. Hood.
3. With whom did Henry Todd have an agreement for oxygen?
4. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
5. Where did Boukreev first meet Scott Fischer?
(a) On a climb.
(b) In college.
(c) At a supply store.
(d) At a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Boukreev go to Russia?
2. What did Boukreev need to procure?
3. Who was quoted about the ethics of taking a client's money when he has little chance of completing the climb?
4. Before the planned Everest climb, what high Himalayan peak had Boukreev already committed to help guide a team to climb?
5. What was Bourkeev's role in the book?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)