|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Rob Hall from?
(a) United States.
(c) New Zealand.
2. What year does the book open?
3. Why was Fischer eager to have Krakauer?
4. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
5. One guide suggested, "One cannot be certain how any climber will perform. Good climbers sometimes failed, while marginal climbers succeeded through ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Boukreev want to get his supplies from?
2. What was Bourkreev offered to work for Mountain Madness?
3. Who was quoted about the ethics of taking a client's money when he has little chance of completing the climb?
4. Before the Everest climb, what worried Boukreev?
5. What was Dale Kruse's profession?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)