|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Boukreev give Neal so he could fix ropes?
(a) Bungee cords.
(c) Extra rope.
2. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
(a) Socialized with friends.
(b) Read the guiding report.
(c) Prepared plans for the climb.
(d) Got food poisoning.
3. What did the clients become obsessed with at Base Camp?
(a) Altitude sickness.
(b) Their bodily functions.
(c) Their gear.
(d) The weather.
4. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
5. What was Ngima Kale in charge of?
(a) Food preparation.
(c) High altitude.
(d) Base camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high did Boukreev climb, in Chapter 9, Camp II?
2. Who was Bourkreev originally going to work with?
3. How did Beidleman describe the group of people in trouble in Chapter 18, Walk or Crawl?
4. What change of plans did Fischer make leaving Kathmandu?
5. What reading on the O2SAT was worrisome for Dr. Hunter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)