|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Fischer go after securing Gammelgaard?
(c) Mt. Everest.
2. Who was the exception to Boukreev's beliefs about his clients?
3. What dangerous mountain is the book about?
(a) Mt. Lassen.
(b) Mt. Everest.
(d) Mt. Hood.
4. Which Mountain Madness guide pulled out of the expedition at the last minute?
5. Who was the first to reach Boukreev's tent at Camp IV?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Mountain Madeness clients were women?
2. At what time did Dr. Hunt talk to Fischer on the Summit?
3. What did Fischer ask Boukreev to do more of?
4. What time of day was it, at the beginning of Chapter 12, The Countdown, when Boukreev begins his descent?
5. Besides Boukreev, who else was alone in a tent, at the end of Chapter 17, Snowblind?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)