|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fischer's response to Boukreev's plan to return to Camp IV and await the climbers?
(a) Fischer asked Boukreev to stay at the summit instead.
(b) Fischer agreed.
(c) Fischer was too delirious to think straight.
(d) Fischer was angry, but agreed.
2. What were the ages of Ngima and Lopsang?
(a) 35 and 18.
(b) 30 and 25.
(c) 40 and 32.
(d) 26 and 23.
3. When Fischer arrived in Nepal, how many days away were his clients?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What concerned Adams about the way the expedition was being managed?
(a) The physical fitness of the Mountain Madness climbers.
(b) The amout of oxygen that was being used.
(c) The priority of satellite interviews.
(d) The acclimization plan.
5. What caused problems on the trek to base camp?
(a) FInancial constraints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What in flight convenience did Boukreev and Ngima have on their flight to Everest?
2. What was Boukreev's destination at the beginning of Chapter 5, The Trail to Everest?
3. Before flying to Syangboche, what did Boukreev do?
4. What was one barrier between Boukreev and his clients?
5. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 11, Toward the Push?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)