|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Ngima Kale and Lopsang Jangbu?
2. Who was the exception to Boukreev's beliefs about his clients?
3. At what time did Madsen, Fox, Gamelgaard, and Pittman make it to the summit?
(a) After 3:00.
(b) Between 2:15 and 2:30.
(c) Between 2:30 and 2:45.
(d) Between 2:00 and 2:15.
4. What was Boukreev's advice to Adams?
(a) Ascend to Camp II.
(b) Give up on a Summit bid.
(c) Descend to the forest level.
(d) Spend an extra day at Base Camp.
5. At what time did Dr. Hunt talk to Fischer on the Summit?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 11, Toward the Push, Fischer joked that Boukreev and Adam were going to descend lower than base camp to ____.
2. How long did Boukreev allow for his trek to base camp?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 11, Toward the Push?
4. What nickname did others give Boukreev?
5. What was Ngima Kale in charge of?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)