1. What dangerous mountain is the book about?
(a) Mt. Hood.
(b) Mt. Lassen.
(d) Mt. Everest.
2. What was Bourkeev's role in the book?
(a) Summitt guide.
3. What year does the book open?
4. What season is it when the book opens?
5. Who was the founder of Himalayan Guides?
(a) Scott Fischer.
(b) Rob Hall.
(c) Jon Krakauer.
(d) Henry Todd.
6. Who did Ed Viesturs and David Breashears work for?
(a) An IMAX film crew.
(b) Outside Magazine.
(c) Himalayan Guides.
(d) Mountain Madness.
7. Where was Rob Hall from?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) United States.
8. What was the name of Fischer's company?
(a) Mountain Madness.
(b) Himalyan Guides.
(c) Extreme Sports.
(d) Adventure Consultants.
9. What was the fee to climb with Fischer's company?
10. Why was Fischer eager to have Krakauer?
11. Who sponsored Sandy Hill?
12. Where did Boukreev first meet Scott Fischer?
(a) At a supply store.
(b) At a party.
(c) In college.
(d) On a climb.
This section contains 3,465 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)