1. How many years did Cambodia's history date back to in the Preface?
Over one thousand years.
2. During the last two hundred years whose colonialism had Cambodia survived?
3. What marked the beginning of Cambodia's rich history?
The building of the Buddhist temple complex of Angkor.
4. What caused open conflict to break out in Cambodia in the 1970s
The U.S., Soviet Union and China backing political groups.
5. In what year did the Khmer Rouge declare victory in Cambodia?
6. What happened in the same year the Khmer Rouge declared victory in Cambodia?
The Communists "liberated" Vietnam.
This section contains 5,118 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)