|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the kind pastor in Chapter 31 who takes Brent and her friend in?
(a) Rev. Durham.
(b) Rev. Long.
(c) Rev. Peters.
(d) Rev. Elliot.
2. Douglass leaves Thomas Auld's house in what year?
3. What religion does Vassa's master in Montserrat practice?
4. What is the name of the man in Chapter 36 who has been writing to the Flints of Brent's whereabouts?
(a) Mr. Hyde.
(b) Mr. Taylor.
(c) Mr. Thorne.
(d) Mr. Dodge.
5. Upon becoming pregnant, which relative does Brent most fear telling of her pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name is Vassa called during his time on board the "Industrious Bee" trading ship?
2. The fair overseer is replaced by which of the following men at Lloyd's plantation?
3. What is the name of the neighbor's slave in Chapter 6 whom Douglass witnesses fighting for food with the pigs?
4. What relative does Prince come into contact with during her time at Turk's Island, who is unable to recognize her?
5. In Chapter 7, Vassa buys a suit anticipating his freedom. How much does his new suit cost?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)