|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Douglass, which of the following is NOT the name of one of his master's sons-in-law?
(a) Mr. Nicholson.
(b) Mr. Lowndes.
(c) Mr. Winder.
(d) Mr. Cantor.
2. Vassa receives a letter of recommendation from which individual in Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Doyle.
(b) Mr. Read.
(c) Mr. King.
(d) Mr. Long.
3. Prince finally escapes Mr. D-----'s service by accompanying Mr. Wood to which location?
(c) Puerto Rico.
4. In Chapter 6, what is the name of the captain with whom Vassa is sent?
(a) Captain Moore.
(b) Captain Farmer.
(c) Captain Doyle.
(d) Captain Doran.
5. Upon becoming pregnant, which relative does Brent most fear telling of her pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the kind pastor in Chapter 31 who takes Brent and her friend in?
2. While preparing to take her children to be sold, who does Prince's mother tell that her turn to be parted from her child will come?
3. What is the name of the second family for whom Prince works after leaving the Woods family?
4. In what year does Vassa arrive in Montserrat for the first time?
5. What relative does Prince come into contact with during her time at Turk's Island, who is unable to recognize her?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)