|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Prince stay in Mrs. Pruden's service after the death of her former mistress?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. Douglass leaves Thomas Auld's house in what year?
3. As Chapter 7 opens, Douglass says that he lived with the Auld family for how long?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 19 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What is the name of the pastor in Chapter 13?
(a) Mr. Long.
(b) Mr. Pike.
(c) Mr. Grey.
(d) Mr. Crow.
5. When discussing slave conditions during his childhood, Douglass says that slaves were allotted how many pounds of pork or fish per month?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a free man, Vassa accepts 7 pounds to accompany which captain to London?
2. What is the name of the neighbor's slave in Chapter 6 whom Douglass witnesses fighting for food with the pigs?
3. How long does Brent live in her grandmother's attic before actually running away?
4. For which of the following individuals does Prince first work after leaving the Woods family?
5. Upon reaching Mr. I------'s household, Prince says she notices a French Black; what is the French Black person's name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)