|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Narrative of the Life of Fredrick Douglass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Prince's mother have after arriving in Captain Darrel's daughter's household?
2. What is the name of the Auld's neighbors?
3. After discovering he can't manage Douglass, Thomas Auld finally rents Douglass out to a man by what name?
(a) Mr. Cookman.
(b) Mr. Ewery.
(c) Mr. Handley.
(d) Mr. Covey.
4. During her time in Bermuda, Prince reports that Mr. D-------- frequently abuses not only his slaves but also which of the following relatives?
5. Prince's new master puts her in charge of his son, a young boy named what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following fruits does Vassa NOT plant on his visit to the Bahamas?
2. When discussing slave conditions during his childhood, Douglass says that slaves were allotted how many pounds of pork or fish per month?
3. How old is Douglass when he leaves Lloyd's plantation?
4. After running away and being returned by her father, how many years does Prince spend in Mr. I-------'s household?
5. According to the Supplement to Prince's narrative, what is the name of the solicitor who agrees to take Prince's case to court?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)