|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 13?
2. What part of Beauty's adornment most bothers her?
3. What kind of paddle is Beauty driven forward before she partakes in the Bridle Path?
4. What does the Prince feed Beauty after she finishes her dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What does Beauty do beside the Prince to revel in his beauty in Chapter 11?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Beauty's need to please the Prince just after her capture. What motivations were driving her obedience to him?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the concept of dignity in the book. In what way did the slaves have their dignity stripped from them?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's portrayal of the Training Hall in the book. What did this room represent to Beauty?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)