Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince direct Beauty to do with a pitcher in Chapter 12?
2. What does the Prince finish his supper amongst in Chapter 11?
3. For what reason does Alexi tell Beauty he first ran away from the castle?
4. Who is Beauty handed over to in Chapter 12?
5. What part of Alexi's body does Beauty kiss when he throws her over his shoulder to take her to the Queen?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the concept of hate in the book. What did hate represent to the slaves, namely Beauty?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of paddling in the book. What did this act represent to the book's characters and what did using it help them to achieve?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Beauty's chamber in the book. In what way might her and the Prince's time spent there be considered a type of symbolic union between them?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)