|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
2. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
3. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
4. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
5. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beauty find herself enjoying about the Mistress as they are getting to know each other?
2. What was Tristan grateful for as he was walked through the town to his new destination?
3. Why was Tristan told that he had to wear the large phallus when he was first starting his slave training?
4. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
5. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
6. What was Beauty told to do as she walked away from the Captain's room after their first encounter?
7. What does the slave who is hanging up do when she realizes Mistress Lockley is coming?
8. How did the Captain decide to ravage the young Beauty after she pleasured herself in front of him?
9. How do the slaves at the Mistress' inn go about cleaning the floor and the inside of the inn?
10. When are the slaves not ignored by the villagers, according to the observations of Beauty as she walks through town?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There are small favors the slaves can enjoy when they are with their Masters and Mistresses.
Part 1: Do you think these small rewards are helpful in the training of slaves?
Part 2: Why do you think the owners reward their slaves at all, especially since they don't have to?
Part 3: How do you think the slaves feel about having small rewards during their training?
Essay Topic 2
Obedience is the primary concern for those who own the slaves or who are using the slaves for a time.
Part 1: Why is obedience an important quality for the slaves to have?
Part 2: Do you think that anyone can be completely obedient? Why or why not
Part 3: Why do you think that the Masters and Mistresses expect perfection from their slaves?
Essay Topic 3
The people in the village sometimes are able to fondle the slaves if the slave's Mistress or Master allows them to.
Part 1: Why do you think the villagers seem to want a change to play with the slaves as well?
Part 2: Do you think that it's reasonable for the villagers to have their way with the slave too?
Part 3: How does this ability to be at the service of all affect the way the slave feels about themselves?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)