|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
2. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
3. What surprised Tristan about the woman in the room, as she finally came into focus?
4. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
5. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Tristan supposed to enter the house of Nicolas when he is brought there?
2. What does Beauty realize when she is taken to the Court of Eleanor with the Crown Prince?
3. What does the slave who is hanging up do when she realizes Mistress Lockley is coming?
4. What does Nicolas ask Tristan if he had learned as Tristan was being paraded through the street?
5. How did the Queen's Chronicler parade Tristan through town, causing him to think about whether he should have obeyed his other Master?
6. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
7. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about as they are being carried to the auction?
8. What was Tristan grateful for as he was walked through the town to his new destination?
9. How did the Captain decide to ravage the young Beauty after she pleasured herself in front of him?
10. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The sexual encounters of the slaves are many, with the slave rarely being able to achieve release of orgasm.
Part 1: Why is sexual arousal used in addition to pain in the training of the slaves?
Part 2: Do you think that the Masters and Mistresses use sex as a punishment as much as a reward?
Part 3: Do you think the slaves would be as eager to please without the sexual encounters?
Essay Topic 2
The people in the village sometimes are able to fondle the slaves if the slave's Mistress or Master allows them to.
Part 1: Why do you think the villagers seem to want a change to play with the slaves as well?
Part 2: Do you think that it's reasonable for the villagers to have their way with the slave too?
Part 3: How does this ability to be at the service of all affect the way the slave feels about themselves?
Essay Topic 3
Obedience is the primary concern for those who own the slaves or who are using the slaves for a time.
Part 1: Why is obedience an important quality for the slaves to have?
Part 2: Do you think that anyone can be completely obedient? Why or why not
Part 3: Why do you think that the Masters and Mistresses expect perfection from their slaves?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)