|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(c) A knife.
2. What did the men squirt up into Beauty in order to clean her after the orgy which took place?
3. Nicolas asks Tristan if Tristan hates him for having him __________ at the public turntable.
4. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
(c) Slave chambers.
5. Nicolas tells Beauty that she will return to her regular __________ once she leaves the room after seeing Tristan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tristan is on display in the house, he is ordered to be ___________ properly, by the Mistress.
2. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
3. What did Tristan hasten to do when he was with his Master at the beginning of this section?
4. Tristan realizes that being Stefan's lover made his slave role _________ and so Tristan could not submit to him.
5. What is Tristan to be whipped for when he is taken for shipping, according to Nicolas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Beauty jealous when the Mistress is amusing herself with all of the slaves in the grass?
2. What are some signs that others in the village seem to think fondly of Tristan and of his role as a slave?
3. What does the Mistress Lockley want Tristan to do and she pays ten pence so that it can happen?
4. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about in relation to their roles as pleasure slaves for their owners?
5. What does Tristan admit to himself about the falling out he had with his previous Master, Lord Stefan?
6. Why can't the slaves and other people get into the buildings of the village as the chaos breaks out?
7. What does Tristan ask Nicolas about, in relation to the way slaves should act in their new lives?
8. What is happening to Tristan as he is instructed to wash each of the slave's genitals with his tongue?
9. How does Mistress Lockley handle Tristan when he is brought to the inn by Nicolas?
10. What does Tristan have to do, according to Nicolas, before he can go to see Beauty?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)