|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(b) A knife.
2. All Beauty could think of was Tristan telling her it would take a lot of _________ to be bad all the time.
3. Who is the man with the green eyes who took Tristan from his homeland, the man Tristan recognizes instantly?
4. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
5. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
2. What was Tristan's Master doing when he entered the bedroom of his Master?
3. What was the food that was waiting for the slaves in the trough when they arrived back at the stables?
4. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
5. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tristan realize when Nicolas is sleeping after their conversation together?
2. What does Tristan admit to himself about the falling out he had with his previous Master, Lord Stefan?
3. What is the secret that Nicolas reveals to Tristan as they are sitting on a hillside during their trip in the countryside?
4. What is Beauty surprised to find when she wakes up in the Captain's room in the morning?
5. Why is Beauty jealous when the Mistress is amusing herself with all of the slaves in the grass?
6. Why is Mistress Lockley displeased with Beauty and how does she handle this disobedience?
7. What is happening to Tristan as he is instructed to wash each of the slave's genitals with his tongue?
8. What is the rumor that Beauty shares with Tristan as they are talking, and Nicolas overhears this rumor?
9. What does Beauty do when she first sees Nicolas as she is led into his bedchamber by Prince Richard?
10. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about in relation to their roles as pleasure slaves for their owners?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)