|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristan finally answer that he felt when he was subjected to all of the tortures and the roles?
2. What does Beauty notice is different as she is walking in the village, though Richard tells her to be quiet?
3. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
4. Tristan tells Beauty that he is more than ______________ in his new role as a slave with Nicolas.
5. Tristan feels as though he was emptied like a __________ when the phallus is removed from his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty was excited for the possible chance to see _________ that evening and the hours dragged on as a result.
2. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
3. What does Nicolas offer Tristan to drink as they are talking in the bedroom together?
4. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
5. Tristan tells Beauty he has found his Master who brings him into ___________ with all punishments.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tristan get to do as he is serving Nicolas in the manner described in number #43?
2. What is the rumor that Beauty shares with Tristan as they are talking, and Nicolas overhears this rumor?
3. How does Nicolas surprise Tristan when he returns to the bedchamber?
4. How does Mistress Lockley handle Tristan when he is brought to the inn by Nicolas?
5. What does Beauty do when she first sees Nicolas as she is led into his bedchamber by Prince Richard?
6. What does Tristan have to do, according to Nicolas, before he can go to see Beauty?
7. What does Tristan admit to himself about the falling out he had with his previous Master, Lord Stefan?
8. What does Nicolas do as he passes Tristan in the courtyard, though none of the other slaves seems to notice?
9. What does Tristan ask Nicolas about, in relation to the way slaves should act in their new lives?
10. Why is Mistress Lockley displeased with Beauty and how does she handle this disobedience?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)