|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicolas going to allow Tristan to do in order to make him happy?
(a) Go to the court.
(b) Run away.
(c) Return home.
(d) See Beauty.
2. The Whipping Master calls out to Tristan to, "Snap those _________" as he is being punished.
3. What is between Beauty's legs as she is sleeping in her bound position?
4. What did the men squirt up into Beauty in order to clean her after the orgy which took place?
5. Another slave tries to console Tristan's desires by telling him that the one chosen must __________ in the beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mistress Lockley kiss which makes Beauty feel jealous of this other slave's position?
2. Richard tied the Mistress' ____________ as Beauty finally woke up after their sexual encounter.
3. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
4. What did Tristan hasten to do when he was with his Master at the beginning of this section?
5. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must the slaves wear in their mouths in order to help control them further during their placement as slaves?
2. How does Nicolas surprise Tristan when he returns to the bedchamber?
3. What is Beauty surprised to find when she wakes up in the Captain's room in the morning?
4. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about in relation to their roles as pleasure slaves for their owners?
5. Why was Jerard now a slave alongside Tristan, as he explains to him when they are able to communicate?
6. What does Tristan have to do as Nicolas is having dinner for a number of hours?
7. Why is Mistress Lockley displeased with Beauty and how does she handle this disobedience?
8. What does Tristan realize when Nicolas is sleeping after their conversation together?
9. What does Nicolas do as he passes Tristan in the courtyard, though none of the other slaves seems to notice?
10. What does Tristan ask Nicolas about, in relation to the way slaves should act in their new lives?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)