|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the runaway that Beauty tells Tristan about, though she seems to want to be captured in the same way?
2. Beauty thinks that Tristan's Master may let them see each other again as he seems to be __________.
3. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
4. Tristan realizes that being Stefan's lover made his slave role _________ and so Tristan could not submit to him.
(c) A sham.
5. Nicolas kisses Tristan's ___________ quickly as he is in line with the other ponies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty feels badly for the runaway slave as the slave now has no loving ______________ to guide him.
2. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
3. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
4. The Captain realized that ___________ had been Tristan's lover when he was at the castle.
5. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. How must Tristan and the other slaves he is with feed when they are in their stable together?
2. What does Nicolas do as he passes Tristan in the courtyard, though none of the other slaves seems to notice?
3. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about in relation to their roles as pleasure slaves for their owners?
4. How does Mistress Lockley handle Tristan when he is brought to the inn by Nicolas?
5. What is happening to Tristan as he is instructed to wash each of the slave's genitals with his tongue?
6. Why is Beauty jealous when the Mistress is amusing herself with all of the slaves in the grass?
7. What does Tristan admit to himself about the falling out he had with his previous Master, Lord Stefan?
8. What is the chore the slaves have to perform when they are in the orchard and what rules must they follow?
9. What does Tristan ask Nicolas about, in relation to the way slaves should act in their new lives?
10. What does Tristan realize when Nicolas is sleeping after their conversation together?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)