|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
2. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
(a) Both men.
3. Nicolas tells Beauty that she will return to her regular __________ once she leaves the room after seeing Tristan.
4. Beauty says that Tristan has given his ____________ to his Master and it is something she hasn't done yet.
5. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty thinks that Tristan's Master may let them see each other again as he seems to be __________.
2. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
3. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
4. Why couldn't the Princess see Tristan when he was brought into the room?
5. Tristan sees a lovely village woman with a pretty ___________ skirt and white ruffled blouse paddling Beauty.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tristan have to do as Nicolas is having dinner for a number of hours?
2. What is the chore the slaves have to perform when they are in the orchard and what rules must they follow?
3. How must Tristan and the other slaves he is with feed when they are in their stable together?
4. What does Tristan ask Nicolas about, in relation to the way slaves should act in their new lives?
5. What does the Mistress Lockley want Tristan to do and she pays ten pence so that it can happen?
6. What does Tristan get to do as he is serving Nicolas in the manner described in number #43?
7. What does Tristan realize when Nicolas is sleeping after their conversation together?
8. What must the slaves wear in their mouths in order to help control them further during their placement as slaves?
9. What is Beauty surprised to find when she wakes up in the Captain's room in the morning?
10. How does Nicolas surprise Tristan when he returns to the bedchamber?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)