|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
2. The question that torments Tristan is: Is it not easier to __________ than to choose not to?
3. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(b) A flag.
(c) A sign.
(d) Horse tail.
4. The Captain's mouth sucked the ___________ out of Beauty as they made love together for the first time in this section.
5. Beauty also became infatuated with the Queen's exquisite slave, Prince ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
2. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
3. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
4. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
5. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the slaves at the Mistress' inn go about cleaning the floor and the inside of the inn?
2. How did the Queen's Chronicler parade Tristan through town, causing him to think about whether he should have obeyed his other Master?
3. What was Beauty told to do as she walked away from the Captain's room after their first encounter?
4. What do the slaves have to do in order to get to the auction block in the center of town?
5. What is the first punishment that Beauty is made to do with the other slaves in the middle of the village?
6. What is the trouble with Beauty's feelings for the Crown Prince when they are first making love?
7. What are Tristan and Beauty able to do since they are being jostled about in the cart?
8. What is Beauty shocked to see as she is brought to the inn and to her new home as a slave?
9. What does the Commander of the Patrol warn the slaves to do as they are being removed from the cart?
10. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)