|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
2. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
(a) Auction block.
3. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
4. What does Mistress Lockley want the man to get for her when Beauty first arrives at the inn?
(a) More leather straps.
(b) Wooden paddle.
5. What color are the eyes of Nicolas, as Tristan discovers when he is stopped with a new order?
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
2. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
3. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
4. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
5. The woman she was with was walking so fast that Beauty had to ________, even if she didn't want to.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Captain decide to ravage the young Beauty after she pleasured herself in front of him?
2. What does Nicolas ask Tristan if he had learned as Tristan was being paraded through the street?
3. What are Tristan and Beauty able to do since they are being jostled about in the cart?
4. What does the slave who is hanging up do when she realizes Mistress Lockley is coming?
5. What is the slave who is being punished and tortured in the middle of the marketplace forced to do?
6. What did the Captain order Beauty to do when she entered his room for the first time?
7. What is the trouble with Beauty's feelings for the Crown Prince when they are first making love?
8. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
9. When are the slaves not ignored by the villagers, according to the observations of Beauty as she walks through town?
10. What is Beauty shocked to see as she is brought to the inn and to her new home as a slave?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)