|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Prince allow Beauty to get back on the horse in Chapter 2?
(a) At the edge of the woods.
(b) In the middle of town.
(d) At the inn.
2. Why is the Prince grief-stricken at the beginning of the book?
(a) His wife left him.
(b) His father died.
(c) His child ran away.
(d) His mother died.
3. Who does Beauty see with Alexi when she sneaks out of the Prince's room?
(b) The Queen.
(c) Lord Gregory.
(d) Lady Juliana.
4. What do the townspeople do when they see the Prince and Beauty riding through town in Chapter 2?
(a) Look out the windows.
(c) Yell at her.
(d) Gather in the streets.
5. What color is the paddle that the prince who drops the wine pitcher in Chapter 4 is punished with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty's groomer mold onto her privates?
2. What does Lord Gregory suggest may be a hindrance in regards to Beauty that the Prince insists not be changed?
3. What does the Prince do to Beauty after he commends her obedience in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Chapter 3?
5. Who does the Prince order to his room at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Queen respond to Beauty when she first meets her?
2. Describe how Beauty undresses the Prince in Chapter 11.
3. What does the Prince do when Beauty asks when she can leave his castle?
4. What does Alexi do when the Queen asks him to bring Beauty to her in her chamber?
5. What occurs after Beauty begins to feel calmer while being beaten during the Bridle Path?
6. How does Beauty react when she first sees the Prince's castle?
7. How does Lord Stephan react when he learns his slave Tristan was being sent to the village?
8. Describe Leon's grooming of Beauty for the first time.
9. What does Beauty do that causes her to be sent to the village?
10. What is the nature of the Prince and Lord Gregory's discussion regarding Beauty in Chapter 5?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)