|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
2. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
3. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His eyebrows.
(c) His blond hair.
(d) His figure
4. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
5. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(a) A flag.
(c) Horse tail.
(d) A sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
2. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
3. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
4. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
5. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
2. What was Tristan grateful for as he was walked through the town to his new destination?
3. What are Tristan and Beauty able to do since they are being jostled about in the cart?
4. How did the Captain decide to ravage the young Beauty after she pleasured herself in front of him?
5. What is the trouble with Beauty's feelings for the Crown Prince when they are first making love?
6. What does Nicolas ask Tristan if he had learned as Tristan was being paraded through the street?
7. What is the agreement between the slaves and their owners, which Beauty finds out in the beginning?
8. How did the Queen's Chronicler parade Tristan through town, causing him to think about whether he should have obeyed his other Master?
9. What is the slave who is being punished and tortured in the middle of the marketplace forced to do?
10. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)