|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
2. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(b) Shop window.
3. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(a) Horse tail.
(c) A flag.
(d) A sign.
4. The woman she was with was walking so fast that Beauty had to ________, even if she didn't want to.
5. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
2. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
3. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
4. Tristan is told to hold tight to the ____________ above him as the men are given Nicolas' permission to play with the slave.
5. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Tristan supposed to enter the house of Nicolas when he is brought there?
2. Who is Sleeping Beauty infatuated with when she first wakes up after being asleep?
3. What do the slaves have to do in order to get to the auction block in the center of town?
4. What was Beauty told to do as she walked away from the Captain's room after their first encounter?
5. What did the Captain order Beauty to do when she entered his room for the first time?
6. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
7. What is the trouble with Beauty's feelings for the Crown Prince when they are first making love?
8. What are Tristan and Beauty able to do since they are being jostled about in the cart?
9. How did the Queen's Chronicler parade Tristan through town, causing him to think about whether he should have obeyed his other Master?
10. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about as they are being carried to the auction?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)