|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
(a) The floor.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The stable.
(d) Silken beds.
2. The Mistress lets Tristan know that it will be rare for them to leave the ___________ unplugged.
3. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
(b) Ten times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
4. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
5. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
2. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
3. The Captain instructs Beauty to always kiss his ___________ when he is at the inn and she is in the room with him.
4. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
5. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
Short Essay Questions
1. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
2. Why was Tristan told that he had to wear the large phallus when he was first starting his slave training?
3. What are Tristan and Beauty able to do since they are being jostled about in the cart?
4. What happens to Beauty as a result of becoming a slave who is to be sold?
5. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
6. How did the Queen's Chronicler parade Tristan through town, causing him to think about whether he should have obeyed his other Master?
7. Who is Beauty eventually sold to and for what price during the bidding at the public auction?
8. Who is Sleeping Beauty infatuated with when she first wakes up after being asleep?
9. What did the Captain order Beauty to do when she entered his room for the first time?
10. What does Beauty realize when she is taken to the Court of Eleanor with the Crown Prince?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)