Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauty see when Lord Gregory commands her to look up to her left and right while on display in the Great Hall for the first time?
(b) Rows of naked boys and girls.
2. How does the Prince speak to Beauty to calm her nerves before entering the castle grounds?
(a) Speaks softly to her.
(b) Beats her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Yells at her.
3. In what way does the Prince take Beauty when he leaves with her from her palace?
(a) Picks her up in his arms.
(b) Drags her.
(c) Throws her over his shoulder.
(d) Pushes her.
4. What are the servants covered in when the Prince enters the Great Hall?
5. What is the name of Chapter 5?
(a) The Prince's Bed Chamber.
(b) The Maid.
(c) The Queen's Chamber.
(d) The Beauty and Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to many slaves during Beauty's first supper in the Prince's castle?
2. What does Prince Alexi do to Beauty at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What does the Prince command Alexi to get from a dresser after his beating?
4. What does Lord Gregory tell Beauty the slaves are to identify as one in the same?
5. What does the Prince do when the palace awakes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beauty do that causes her to be sent to the village?
2. How does Beauty feel about her adornment in Chapter 12?
3. What does the Prince make the innkeeper's daughter do to Beauty after she dresses her wounds?
4. How is Beauty described after the Prince beats her in Chapter 3?
5. Describe how the Prince makes Beauty undress and bathe him at the beginning of Chapter 3?
6. How does Beauty react to what she sees in the Hall of Punishment for the first time?
7. How does Beauty describe her feelings towards Lord Gregory at the beginning of Chapter 9?
8. Describe how Beauty appears at the beginning of her Bridle Path.
9. Describe how Beauty undresses the Prince in Chapter 11.
10. Describe the interaction between Beauty and the innkeeper's daughter when she enters the room in Chapter 3.
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)