|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the eyes of the Captain, as Beauty finds out when she looks up into his face?
2. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
3. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
4. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
5. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
2. For how many gold pieces is Beauty sold when she is put up for auction in the village?
3. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
4. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
5. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Beauty shocked to see as she is brought to the inn and to her new home as a slave?
2. What did the Captain order Beauty to do when she entered his room for the first time?
3. What is the agreement between the slaves and their owners, which Beauty finds out in the beginning?
4. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
5. What does Nicolas ask Tristan if he had learned as Tristan was being paraded through the street?
6. What happens to Beauty as a result of becoming a slave who is to be sold?
7. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
8. When are the slaves not ignored by the villagers, according to the observations of Beauty as she walks through town?
9. Describe the conditions the slaves are in as they are being brought to the public auction in order to be sold.
10. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)