|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
2. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
(b) Have anger.
(d) Have love.
3. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
4. What color are the eyes of Nicolas, as Tristan discovers when he is stopped with a new order?
5. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
(a) Madame of Ill Repute.
(b) Crazy women.
(c) Rich innkeeper.
(d) Rich Courtesan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
2. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
3. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
4. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
5. What does Beauty bring upon herself as she watched another slave be punished for his actions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Beauty told to do as she walked away from the Captain's room after their first encounter?
2. Who is Sleeping Beauty infatuated with when she first wakes up after being asleep?
3. How is Tristan supposed to enter the house of Nicolas when he is brought there?
4. When are the slaves not ignored by the villagers, according to the observations of Beauty as she walks through town?
5. How did the Captain decide to ravage the young Beauty after she pleasured herself in front of him?
6. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
7. How did the Queen's Chronicler parade Tristan through town, causing him to think about whether he should have obeyed his other Master?
8. What does the Commander of the Patrol warn the slaves to do as they are being removed from the cart?
9. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
10. What is the agreement between the slaves and their owners, which Beauty finds out in the beginning?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)