|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
2. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
3. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
4. For how many gold pieces is Beauty sold when she is put up for auction in the village?
(a) 20 gold pieces.
(b) 27 gold pieces.
(c) 10 gold pieces.
(d) 100 gold pieces.
5. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
(d) Most dignified.
Short Answer Questions
1. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
2. Beauty also became infatuated with the Queen's exquisite slave, Prince ____________.
3. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
4. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
5. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beauty decide to do as she cannot bear to be humiliated anymore by the crowd?
2. What happens to Beauty as a result of becoming a slave who is to be sold?
3. What is Beauty shocked to see as she is brought to the inn and to her new home as a slave?
4. What does Beauty find herself enjoying about the Mistress as they are getting to know each other?
5. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
6. Why was Tristan told that he had to wear the large phallus when he was first starting his slave training?
7. What was Tristan grateful for as he was walked through the town to his new destination?
8. What was Beauty told to do as she walked away from the Captain's room after their first encounter?
9. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
10. How do the slaves at the Mistress' inn go about cleaning the floor and the inside of the inn?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)