|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
(a) The moon.
(b) Morning star.
(c) The clouds.
(d) The sun.
2. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
3. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
4. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
(d) An honor.
5. The Captain wants her to do something for him: "You will put your __________ between your legs."
(d) Leather binding.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
2. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
3. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
4. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
5. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Captain decide to ravage the young Beauty after she pleasured herself in front of him?
2. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
3. What is the slave who is being punished and tortured in the middle of the marketplace forced to do?
4. What does Beauty find herself enjoying about the Mistress as they are getting to know each other?
5. How is Tristan supposed to enter the house of Nicolas when he is brought there?
6. What did the Captain order Beauty to do when she entered his room for the first time?
7. When are the slaves not ignored by the villagers, according to the observations of Beauty as she walks through town?
8. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
9. What was Beauty told to do as she walked away from the Captain's room after their first encounter?
10. What is the first punishment that Beauty is made to do with the other slaves in the middle of the village?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)