|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauty's groomer begin washing that causes her embarrassment?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her privates.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her buttocks.
2. Where is Beauty led through when she first enters the Prince's castle?
(a) The Great Hall.
(b) The Hall of Punishments.
(c) The corridor.
(d) The Slaves' Hall.
3. In what way does the Prince take Beauty when he leaves with her from her palace?
(a) Picks her up in his arms.
(b) Throws her over his shoulder.
(c) Drags her.
(d) Pushes her.
4. What does the Prince do to Beauty after he commends her obedience in Chapter 3?
(a) Sleeps with her.
(b) Paddles her.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Kisses her.
5. Where does the innkeeper's daughter kiss Beauty before leaving the room in Chapter 3?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her cheek.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 9?
2. About what does the innkeeper's daughter tell Beauty that the rich women in the town are envious?
3. What does the Prince do to Beauty after they have sex in Chapter 1?
4. What are the servants covered in when the Prince enters the Great Hall?
5. What does the Prince tell Beauty will be the only thing she thinks of one day at the end of Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Prince treat Alexi when he first enters his chamber in Chapter 6?
2. How does Alexi respond when Beauty says she would do anything if he loved her?
3. How does Beauty feel about her adornment in Chapter 12?
4. How does Beauty eat her dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What does Alexi do during the circus he must perform in for the Queen?
6. How does the Prince react when Beauty's mother asks that he not take her?
7. What does the Prince do to Beauty after she grasps the hook attached to his ceiling?
8. What does Prince Alexi do to get Beauty's attention in Chapter 4?
9. In what way does Lord Gregory tell Beauty she can avoid punishment?
10. Describe what Beauty does with the Prince with some grapes.
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)