|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
2. The Captain realized that ___________ had been Tristan's lover when he was at the castle.
(d) The Queen.
3. Prince Richard allowed Beauty to _________ a little slowly, though he eventually told her to perk up lest they be whipped.
4. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
5. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(a) Bell chain.
6. What does Tristan finally answer that he felt when he was subjected to all of the tortures and the roles?
7. The Captain describes ____________ as one of the wildest slaves he's known, broke and ran through the forest when the slave was ordered to strip.
8. The Captain learns that all the ___________ are back, except for one, which alarms him and causes him to ask why not.
9. What is between Beauty's legs as she is sleeping in her bound position?
10. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He looks at the Mistress.
(b) He pretends she is Beauty.
(c) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
(d) He fakes his orgasm.
11. What is Tristan to be whipped for when he is taken for shipping, according to Nicolas?
(a) His slowness.
(b) His smart mouth.
(c) His feet.
(d) His good looks.
12. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
(d) Both men.
13. What was the food that was waiting for the slaves in the trough when they arrived back at the stables?
14. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
15. Tristan says that one has to __________ his Master or Mistress, but he did not feel this way about Stefan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
2. Nicolas tells Tristan, "I have never loved any _________ as I love you," when they are finally alone together.
3. When Tristan is on display in the house, he is ordered to be ___________ properly, by the Mistress.
4. Tristan tells Beauty he has found his Master who brings him into ___________ with all punishments.
5. Who did Beauty dream of as she slipped into a sleep later on in the evening?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)