|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a moment of pure madness, Tristan realizes he wants the Captain to take him to the place of ________________.
(a) Public Punishment.
(b) The stables.
(c) Beauty's room.
(d) The Court.
2. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
(d) Both men.
3. What does Nicolas offer Tristan to drink as they are talking in the bedroom together?
4. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
(c) Slave chambers.
5. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
6. Tristan feels as though he was emptied like a __________ when the phallus is removed from his body.
7. Beauty says that Tristan has given his ____________ to his Master and it is something she hasn't done yet.
8. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
9. What was Tristan's Master doing when he entered the bedroom of his Master?
(d) Changing clothing.
10. Tristan is awakened and pulled from the bed by one the servants at _______________ of the day.
(a) Mid morning.
(b) Early morning.
11. What does Nicolas answer when Tristan asks him if a slave is ever granted a request?
(a) All the time.
(b) Almost never.
(c) Only one time.
12. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
13. Tristan believes it ___________ Nicolas to see Tristan and Beauty to be happily together.
14. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
15. Beauty thinks that Tristan's Master may let them see each other again as he seems to be __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Captain learns that all the ___________ are back, except for one, which alarms him and causes him to ask why not.
2. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
3. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
4. Why couldn't the Princess see Tristan when he was brought into the room?
5. Another slave tries to console Tristan's desires by telling him that the one chosen must __________ in the beginning.
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)