|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan tells Beauty he has found his Master who brings him into ___________ with all punishments.
2. Tristan immediately asks if Nicolas will ___________ outright, though Nicolas tells him to consider what he is saying.
(a) Buy him.
(b) Commit to him.
(c) Leave with him.
(d) Free him.
3. Beauty feels badly for the runaway slave as the slave now has no loving ______________ to guide him.
4. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
5. Who did Beauty dream of as she slipped into a sleep later on in the evening?
6. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
7. Tristan says that one has to __________ his Master or Mistress, but he did not feel this way about Stefan.
8. Nicolas tells Beauty that she will return to her regular __________ once she leaves the room after seeing Tristan.
9. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(d) Bell chain.
10. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
(d) Both men.
11. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
12. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(d) A knife.
13. Nicolas asks Tristan if Tristan hates him for having him __________ at the public turntable.
14. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
15. What did the men squirt up into Beauty in order to clean her after the orgy which took place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
2. The Whipping Master calls out to Tristan to, "Snap those _________" as he is being punished.
3. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
4. Who rode in the coach beside a tall man, and his/her appearance was a surprise to Tristan?
5. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)