|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan started to ___________, weary and desperate from the exertions and the starvation of his loins.
2. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
3. Who does Mistress Lockley kiss which makes Beauty feel jealous of this other slave's position?
4. Tristan immediately asks if Nicolas will ___________ outright, though Nicolas tells him to consider what he is saying.
(a) Free him.
(b) Commit to him.
(c) Buy him.
(d) Leave with him.
5. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
6. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
7. What was Tristan's Master doing when he entered the bedroom of his Master?
(a) Changing clothing.
8. What is Nicolas going to allow Tristan to do in order to make him happy?
(a) Return home.
(b) See Beauty.
(c) Go to the court.
(d) Run away.
9. What did the men squirt up into Beauty in order to clean her after the orgy which took place?
10. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
11. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
12. Who is the man with the green eyes who took Tristan from his homeland, the man Tristan recognizes instantly?
13. Prince Richard allowed Beauty to _________ a little slowly, though he eventually told her to perk up lest they be whipped.
14. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(d) A knife.
15. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty says that Tristan has given his ____________ to his Master and it is something she hasn't done yet.
2. The Master was wearing a doublet of __________ velvet with fancy balloon sleeves and looked like a Prince.
3. What does Nicolas offer Tristan to drink as they are talking in the bedroom together?
4. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
5. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)