|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince say in regards to Beauty that causes Juliana to call him mad?
(a) That he is in love with her.
(b) That he wants to marry her.
(c) That he doesn't want to hurt her anymore.
(d) That he wants to die for her.
2. In what way does Alexi say he was hung after he refused to move for the Queen his first time at the castle?
(a) On his back.
(b) On all fours.
(c) Upside down.
(d) Sitting down.
3. What does Alexi say he did immediately when the Queen unchained him his first time at the castle?
(a) Made love to her.
(b) Kissed her slippers.
(c) Kissed her hand.
(d) Kissed her mouth.
4. What is the Queen doing when she orders Alexi to bring Beauty to her while they are in her chamber?
(a) Laying on the ground.
(b) Reclining in bed.
(c) Standing in front of her.
(d) Sitting at her mirror.
5. What does the Queen question Alexi about in regards to beating Beauty in her chamber?
(a) Which tool she should use.
(b) How hard she should hit her.
(c) How long she should hit her.
(d) Whether or not she should hit her.
6. Which of the following does Lord Gregory not do when he tells Beauty he notices a change in her?
(a) He calls her spoiled.
(b) He admonishes her.
(c) He says she's as affected as Alexi was.
(d) He says she's stupid.
7. Where does the Prince carry Beauty after he informs her she is to never leave him?
(a) His bed.
(b) To the garden.
(c) To a chair.
(d) The secret room.
8. What falls to the floor that Beauty picks up her teeth and hands to Lady Juliana?
(b) A stick.
(c) A rose.
9. How many princes and princesses does Alexi say the Queen brought in for her old favorite prince to have sex with in Chapter 17?
10. What does Leon place on Beauty's legs and feet before she takes on the Bridle Path for the first time?
(a) High heels.
(b) A leather suit.
(c) Long leather boots with horseshoes.
(d) A saddle.
11. What part of Beauty's adornment most bothers her?
(a) A crown.
(b) A jewel in her nose.
(c) A gem in her navel.
(d) The jewel in her navel and the gem on her cheek.
12. What does Beauty do to her dinner plate in Chapter 11 once she has eaten her food?
(a) Licks it.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Throws it.
(d) Breaks it.
13. Who does the Prince say prevents him from having Beauty tied to his bed at all times?
(a) The Queen.
(c) Lady Juliana.
14. What does Alexi tell Beauty he thinks of while he is chained up after she asks him in Chapter 17?
(a) His happiness.
(b) The Queen.
(c) His family.
15. Where does Beauty and Lady Juliana stop after they have completed the Bridle Path when Beauty is told the Queen approves of her?
(a) The Queen's pavilion.
(b) The Queen's chamber.
(c) The secret room.
(d) The Prince's chamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Beauty ask Alexi while they are alone in a room that he denies?
2. Where is Beauty thrown into when she tries to run away from the Prince in Chapter 19?
3. What does Beauty do beside the Prince to revel in his beauty in Chapter 11?
4. What do the other slaves assist groomers with before Beauty's first Bridle Path?
5. What is the name of Chapter 17?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)