Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Queen doing when she orders Alexi to bring Beauty to her while they are in her chamber?
(a) Standing in front of her.
(b) Sitting at her mirror.
(c) Laying on the ground.
(d) Reclining in bed.
2. What does Alexi boldly do to Beauty after she has completed the Bridle Path?
(a) Kisses her thigh.
(b) Kisses her foot.
(c) Kisses her lips.
(d) Smiles at her.
3. What is the name of Chapter 12?
(a) Beauty is Risen.
(b) Serving Maid.
(c) Loving Beauty.
(d) The Maid.
4. What does Beauty do beside the Prince to revel in his beauty in Chapter 11?
5. What does the Queen tell Beauty to do before she begins beating her in her chamber?
(a) Close her eyes.
(b) Keep her hands behind her back.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Be quiet and keep her hands behind her back.
6. Who does the Queen have Felix bring into her chamber after she beats Beauty?
(a) The Prince.
(c) Lady Juliana.
(d) Princess Lizetta.
7. What part of Alexi's body does Beauty kiss when he throws her over his shoulder to take her to the Queen?
(a) His arm.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His neck.
(d) His backside.
8. What is the name of Lord Stephan's love slave?
9. What kind of show was Alexi forced to compete in with Princess Lynette during his first time at the castle?
(a) A circus.
(b) A dance.
(c) A play.
(d) A musical.
10. What does the Prince feed Beauty after she finishes her dinner in Chapter 11?
(b) A banana.
11. Where is Beauty thrown into when she tries to run away from the Prince in Chapter 19?
(a) The Hall of Punishments.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The Great Hall.
12. What does the Prince direct Beauty to do with a pitcher in Chapter 12?
(a) Drink from it.
(b) Spill it.
(c) Serve the room.
(d) Throw it.
13. What attributes does Beauty notice about Prince Tristan the first time she sees him?
(a) His green eyes.
(b) His fair complexion and blue eyes.
(c) His dark hair.
(d) His light skin and blond hair.
14. What does Alexi tell Beauty he found cathartic relief in regarding the sex of the other slaves?
(a) The people.
(b) The rhythm.
(c) The noise.
(d) The different sizes.
15. Why does Alexi tell Beauty he will be punished the next day but is worth it to be with her?
(a) Not kissing her.
(b) Not bathing.
(c) Not being able to gain an erection.
(d) Not ejaculating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen say Beauty must become before she can be kept in the Prince's chamber at all times?
2. What is the name of Chapter 13?
3. What does Beauty do to her dinner plate in Chapter 11 once she has eaten her food?
4. Who does the Prince say prevents him from having Beauty tied to his bed at all times?
5. What falls to the floor that Beauty picks up her teeth and hands to Lady Juliana?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)