|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan is awakened and pulled from the bed by one the servants at _______________ of the day.
(b) Early morning.
(c) Mid morning.
2. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He looks at the Mistress.
(b) He pretends she is Beauty.
(c) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
(d) He fakes his orgasm.
3. Richard wants to take what off of the Mistress when he is taken with Beauty up to her bedroom?
(a) Mistress' boots.
(b) His clothing.
(c) Beauty's clothing.
(d) Mistress' shirt.
4. Where does Beauty go when she realizes that the Mistress is upset with her and will probably punish her?
(a) The field.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) The corner.
5. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
6. Tristan started to ___________, weary and desperate from the exertions and the starvation of his loins.
7. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
8. Tristan immediately asks if Nicolas will ___________ outright, though Nicolas tells him to consider what he is saying.
(a) Buy him.
(b) Leave with him.
(c) Commit to him.
(d) Free him.
9. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
10. Tristan tells Beauty that he is more than ______________ in his new role as a slave with Nicolas.
11. The Whipping Master calls out to Tristan to, "Snap those _________" as he is being punished.
12. Tristan sees a lovely village woman with a pretty ___________ skirt and white ruffled blouse paddling Beauty.
13. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
14. Who does Tristan see hanging of the wall when he enters the inn with Nicolas during this section of the book?
(c) The Mistress.
15. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan says that one has to __________ his Master or Mistress, but he did not feel this way about Stefan.
2. What does Tristan finally answer that he felt when he was subjected to all of the tortures and the roles?
3. Richard tied the Mistress' ____________ as Beauty finally woke up after their sexual encounter.
4. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
5. What was Tristan's Master doing when he entered the bedroom of his Master?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)