|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tristan is on display in the house, he is ordered to be ___________ properly, by the Mistress.
(b) Turned out.
(d) Gazing downward.
2. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
3. What is between Beauty's legs as she is sleeping in her bound position?
4. Beauty thinks that Tristan's Master may let them see each other again as he seems to be __________.
5. The Captain learns that all the ___________ are back, except for one, which alarms him and causes him to ask why not.
6. Tristan immediately asks if Nicolas will ___________ outright, though Nicolas tells him to consider what he is saying.
(a) Buy him.
(b) Commit to him.
(c) Leave with him.
(d) Free him.
7. Beauty is described by the Captain as a naked, ravenous ___________ that foments the passion in him dangerously.
8. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
(c) Both men.
9. Tristan tells Beauty that he is more than ______________ in his new role as a slave with Nicolas.
10. Who rode in the coach beside a tall man, and his/her appearance was a surprise to Tristan?
(a) The Captain.
(b) Lord Richard.
(c) Lord Stefan.
(d) Mistress Julia.
11. What does Nicolas answer when Tristan asks him if a slave is ever granted a request?
(a) Almost never.
(b) All the time.
(c) Only one time.
12. Nicolas tells Tristan, "I have never loved any _________ as I love you," when they are finally alone together.
13. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
14. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
(b) He pretends she is Beauty.
(c) He fakes his orgasm.
(d) He looks at the Mistress.
15. Who was the slave that was missed more than any other at the court, even though the slave has to be disciplined often?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
2. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
3. Tristan is awakened and pulled from the bed by one the servants at _______________ of the day.
4. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
5. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)