|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the basket the person the Queen has Felix bring into her chamber after she beats Beauty filled with?
(c) Silk rope.
2. What kind of show was Alexi forced to compete in with Princess Lynette during his first time at the castle?
(a) A musical.
(b) A circus.
(c) A play.
(d) A dance.
3. What does the Prince direct Beauty to do with a pitcher in Chapter 12?
(a) Spill it.
(b) Drink from it.
(c) Throw it.
(d) Serve the room.
4. Who does the Prince think Beauty should go and see one morning after the Bridle Path?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The other slaves in the hall.
(c) The store clerks.
(d) The slaves going to the village.
5. What is done to Beauty just after she performs in the Bridle Path?
(c) Washed down.
6. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Education Continues.
(b) The Duties.
(c) Duties in the Prince's Chamber.
(d) The Prince's Chamber.
7. What does the Prince feed Beauty after she finishes her dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) A banana.
8. What does Beauty ask Alexi if it was ok for her to do in regards to her actions in the Queen's chamber?
(a) Kiss the Queen.
(b) Give Juliana the flower.
(c) Kiss his backside.
(d) Hold his hand.
9. What is Lady Juliana and the Prince playing in Chapter 12?
10. Who does the Prince say prevents him from having Beauty tied to his bed at all times?
(b) Lady Juliana.
(d) The Queen.
11. Why does Alexi tell Beauty he will be punished the next day but is worth it to be with her?
(a) Not bathing.
(b) Not ejaculating.
(c) Not kissing her.
(d) Not being able to gain an erection.
12. What attributes does Beauty notice about Prince Tristan the first time she sees him?
(a) His green eyes.
(b) His fair complexion and blue eyes.
(c) His dark hair.
(d) His light skin and blond hair.
13. What does Alexi boldly do to Beauty after she has completed the Bridle Path?
(a) Smiles at her.
(b) Kisses her thigh.
(c) Kisses her foot.
(d) Kisses her lips.
14. What does Lady Juliana accuse the Prince of being that makes it hard for her to spend time with Beauty?
15. Apart from the walls, what are the slaves participating in the Bridle Path attached to as witnessed by Beauty?
(a) Other slaves.
(b) A table.
(d) Large wheels of food carts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alexi learn he would become for the Queen at the end of Chapter 17?
2. What part of Alexi's body does Beauty kiss when he throws her over his shoulder to take her to the Queen?
3. What does Alexi tell Beauty he thinks of while he is chained up after she asks him in Chapter 17?
4. Who is Beauty handed over to in Chapter 12?
5. What is the name of Chapter 17?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)