|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan believes it ___________ Nicolas to see Tristan and Beauty to be happily together.
2. Tristan feels as though he was emptied like a __________ when the phallus is removed from his body.
3. When does the strange ritual for the new batch of slaves take place, according to Nicolas as he explains this to Tristan?
(b) May Day.
(d) Midsummer Night.
4. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
5. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
6. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
7. Nicolas tells Tristan, "I have never loved any _________ as I love you," when they are finally alone together.
8. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
9. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(b) Bell chain.
10. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
11. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(a) A knife.
12. Who is the man with the green eyes who took Tristan from his homeland, the man Tristan recognizes instantly?
13. What color was the belt that Mistress Lockley had in her hand when she was disciplining Beauty?
14. What is between Beauty's legs as she is sleeping in her bound position?
15. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
2. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
3. Richard wants to take what off of the Mistress when he is taken with Beauty up to her bedroom?
4. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
5. Where does Beauty go when she realizes that the Mistress is upset with her and will probably punish her?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)