|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the slave that was missed more than any other at the court, even though the slave has to be disciplined often?
2. The Captain realized that ___________ had been Tristan's lover when he was at the castle.
(b) The Queen.
3. Beauty thinks that Tristan's Master may let them see each other again as he seems to be __________.
4. What does Mistress Lockley say that the soldiers liked on Beauty when they had their way with her?
5. What does Beauty notice is different as she is walking in the village, though Richard tells her to be quiet?
6. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
7. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
8. Nicolas asks Tristan if Tristan hates him for having him __________ at the public turntable.
9. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
(b) Slave chambers.
10. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(a) A knife.
11. Beauty feels badly for the runaway slave as the slave now has no loving ______________ to guide him.
12. The words that Jerard shares with Tristan unnerve him, but at the same time, he realizes that he also ____________ what he is saying.
13. Beauty was excited for the possible chance to see _________ that evening and the hours dragged on as a result.
(b) The Mistress.
(c) The Captain.
14. What did the men squirt up into Beauty in order to clean her after the orgy which took place?
15. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another slave tries to console Tristan's desires by telling him that the one chosen must __________ in the beginning.
2. Tristan realizes that being Stefan's lover made his slave role _________ and so Tristan could not submit to him.
3. What was the food that was waiting for the slaves in the trough when they arrived back at the stables?
4. The Captain describes ____________ as one of the wildest slaves he's known, broke and ran through the forest when the slave was ordered to strip.
5. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)