|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman she was with was walking so fast that Beauty had to ________, even if she didn't want to.
2. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
3. The Commander thinks it would have been a privilege to whip the slaves to press their lips to the Queen's ____________.
4. What color are the eyes of the Captain, as Beauty finds out when she looks up into his face?
5. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
6. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
7. Where did Mistress Lockley force Beauty to go up to when she took her out and dried her hair?
(a) A stair behind a fireplace.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A dressing room.
(d) A stable.
8. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
9. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
10. Beauty thinks it's amazing that the prince on the torture device is able to keep his _______________ during the pain.
(a) Breath steady.
(b) Body in position.
(c) Eyes open.
(d) Screams quiet.
11. What did Tristan remove from himself as he and Beauty were sitting in the cart together?
(a) His leather gag.
(b) His handcuffs.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His hat.
12. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
13. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
14. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
15. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
2. Where is Beauty going to be taken during her journey away from the Court?
3. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
4. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
5. The Captain's mouth sucked the ___________ out of Beauty as they made love together for the first time in this section.
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)