|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
2. Tristan realizes he heard a number of kind words of ___________ from his previous Master, though he had still chosen to disobey.
3. Beauty also became infatuated with the Queen's exquisite slave, Prince ____________.
4. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
5. The handle of the dagger was gold and was encrusted with emeralds and _________ as Beauty saw it come toward her.
6. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
7. What surprised Tristan about the woman in the room, as she finally came into focus?
(a) It was Beauty.
(b) She was writing.
(c) She was old.
(d) It was his mother.
8. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
(b) A girl.
(c) A slave.
(d) A woman.
9. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(a) Silver cup.
(c) A slave.
(d) Gold cup.
10. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Black Death.
(b) Truth Torture.
(c) Bridle Path.
(d) Grazing Manacle.
11. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) Morning star.
(d) The clouds.
12. Beauty longed to _____________, but could not do so because her hands were bound.
(a) Hurt a guard.
(b) Embrace Tristan.
(c) Escape from the cart.
13. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Ten times.
14. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
15. When Nicolas is telling Tristan how to match, he tells him, "Pick up your __________ and hold your head high and back."
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
2. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
3. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
4. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
5. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)