|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
(a) She simply chose not to talk.
(b) He gagged her.
(c) He choked her.
(d) He kissed her.
2. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(a) Shop window.
3. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(a) A sign.
(b) Horse tail.
(d) A flag.
4. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
5. What did the slave of the court get to experience after the punishments they received?
(a) More punishments.
(b) Warm baths and oils.
(c) A walk in the cold.
6. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
7. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
8. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
(a) A woman.
(b) A slave.
(d) A girl.
9. What surprised Tristan about the woman in the room, as she finally came into focus?
(a) It was his mother.
(b) She was old.
(c) She was writing.
(d) It was Beauty.
10. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
11. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
12. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
13. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
14. The Mistress lets Tristan know that it will be rare for them to leave the ___________ unplugged.
15. What color was the bodice of the Mistress Lockley as she was taking Beauty back to the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
2. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
3. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
4. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
5. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)