|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is placed in Alexi's mouth when he is impaled on a statue as punishment?
(a) An apple.
(b) A leather phallus.
(d) A stick.
2. What does the Prince have the innkeeper's daughter do to Beauty after she kisses her face?
(a) Dress her.
(b) Feed her.
(c) Tie her to the bed posts.
(d) Beat her.
3. Who does Beauty see with Alexi when she sneaks out of the Prince's room?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Lady Juliana.
(d) Lord Gregory.
4. What is the name of Chapter 9?
(a) The Learning Time.
(b) The Training Hall.
(c) The Slaves' Hall.
(d) The Hall of Punishments.
5. Who does the Prince order to his room at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Lady Juliana and Squire Felix.
(b) Squire Felix and Prince Alexi.
(c) The Queen and Lady Juliana.
(d) The Queen and Prince Alexi.
6. How many years penance does Beauty's groomer say most love slaves normally have?
(a) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
7. What does Lord Gregory warn Beauty about regarding the Prince?
(a) To please him well.
(b) Not to become too enraptured with him.
(c) Not to stray from him.
(d) To not disobey him.
8. Who is the Prince arguing with when Beauty awakes at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Lady Juliana.
(b) Lord Gregory.
(d) The Queen.
9. Where does the Prince leave Beauty when he goes into the First Inn?
(a) Tied to the inn sign.
(b) Tied to the horse.
(c) Sitting on the ground.
(d) Sitting on the horse.
10. What is the name of Beauty's groomer?
11. Where does Beauty stand while contemplating how she can improve her obedience to the Prince in the second inn?
(a) On the floor.
(b) The foot of the Prince's bed.
(c) On the Prince's bed.
(d) At the doorway.
12. What does Beauty's groomer mold onto her privates?
13. What do the townspeople do when they see the Prince and Beauty riding through town in Chapter 2?
(a) Yell at her.
(c) Look out the windows.
(d) Gather in the streets.
14. What is Beauty's mind on as she leads the Prince's horse through the village and forest?
(a) The weather.
(b) The Prince.
(d) The Prince's castle.
15. What does Beauty prefer about Lord Gregory over the Prince?
(a) His straightforward sternness.
(b) His handsomeness.
(c) His humility.
(d) His laughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is fit in the mouth of the princess Lord Gregory has summoned to the Hall of Punishments?
2. What does the Prince do to Beauty after he commends her obedience in Chapter 3?
3. What does the King do when the Prince tells him he is from the kingdom over the mountain?
4. Who does the Prince allow to touch Beauty after he goes to leave the first inn?
5. How does the Prince punish Beauty for the first time in Chapter 1?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)