|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
(a) Have anger.
(b) Have love.
2. What is the first thing Tristan sees as he moves into a new room with oil lamps and is told to remain still?
(a) A bed.
3. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
(d) Fall on her bottom.
4. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
5. Where is Beauty going to be taken during her journey away from the Court?
(a) To the graveyard.
(b) To the auction block.
(c) To the Sultan.
(d) To a farm.
6. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
7. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
8. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
9. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
10. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
11. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
12. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(a) Shop window.
13. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
14. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
15. The Commander thinks it would have been a privilege to whip the slaves to press their lips to the Queen's ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain use in order to inspect the endowments of Beauty as she was laid down?
2. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
3. What did the slave of the court get to experience after the punishments they received?
4. The slave must always enter the house on ______________ without begin told, according to Nicolas.
5. Tristan ended up being sold to Nicolas, the Queen's ______________, when he was at the auction.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)