|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the servants covered in when the Prince enters the Great Hall?
2. What is the name of the prince that drops the wine pitcher in Chapter 4?
3. What is fit in the mouth of the princess Lord Gregory has summoned to the Hall of Punishments?
(a) A cloth.
(b) A book.
(c) A stick.
(d) A leather covered bone.
4. What does Beauty do for most of her first supper in the Prince's castle?
5. What does the Prince ask Beauty to do with his organ after she has removed his pants in Chapter 3?
(a) Clothe it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Dry it.
(d) Bathe it.
6. What is Beauty prodded forward with by Lord Gregory in Chapter 8?
(a) A pole.
(b) His hand.
(c) A paddle.
(d) A stick.
7. Where does the Prince stand when Beauty awakes in Chapter 6?
(a) At the fire.
(b) In the bed.
(c) On the table.
(d) On the window ledge.
8. What does Lord Gregory tell Beauty the slaves learn to do on command?
9. Where does the Prince make Beauty go after he paddles her in Chapter 3?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the hall.
(d) On the bed.
10. What does Prince Alexi do to Beauty at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Laughs at her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Glares at her.
(d) Smiles at her.
11. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Punishment.
(d) The Prince and Beauty.
12. What does the Prince say Beauty is that causes him to be jealous of her?
(a) A conquest.
(b) A lover.
(c) A victory.
(d) A prize.
13. What do the servants bring into Beauty's room after the Prince unlocks the door?
(d) A table and food.
14. Where does the innkeeper's daughter kiss Beauty before leaving the room in Chapter 3?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her mouth.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her cheek.
15. What is the name of Chapter 4?
(a) The Castle and the Great Hall.
(b) The Great Hall.
(c) The Castle.
(d) The Punishment of Beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Prince leave Beauty when he goes into the First Inn?
2. What is placed in Alexi's mouth when he is impaled on a statue as punishment?
3. When does the Prince allow Beauty to get back on the horse in Chapter 2?
4. What does the Prince command the person he brings into the room in the second inn to do?
5. Who does the Prince order to his room at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)