|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan is warned that if he does not obey orders, then he will be strapped on the ________________.
(a) Public Turntable.
2. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
3. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
4. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
(b) Three times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Four times.
5. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
6. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
7. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
8. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
(a) Morning star.
(b) The moon.
(c) The clouds.
(d) The sun.
9. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
10. What color are the eyes of Nicolas, as Tristan discovers when he is stopped with a new order?
11. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
12. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
(c) Most dignified.
13. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
14. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
(a) Rich Courtesan.
(b) Madame of Ill Repute.
(c) Crazy women.
(d) Rich innkeeper.
15. Tristan ended up being sold to Nicolas, the Queen's ______________, when he was at the auction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Beauty going to be taken during her journey away from the Court?
2. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
3. Many princes and princesses are sent to become slaves of the Court until they should be rewarded and sent home to their ___________.
4. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
5. What did the slave of the court get to experience after the punishments they received?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)