|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Captain's mouth sucked the ___________ out of Beauty as they made love together for the first time in this section.
2. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
(a) Spun gold.
(c) Golden coins.
(d) Rapturous yellow.
3. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
(a) Rich Courtesan.
(b) Rich innkeeper.
(c) Madame of Ill Repute.
(d) Crazy women.
4. The Mistress lets Tristan know that it will be rare for them to leave the ___________ unplugged.
5. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
6. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
7. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
(a) A slave.
(c) A girl.
(d) A woman.
8. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
9. What color are the eyes of Nicolas, as Tristan discovers when he is stopped with a new order?
10. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
(a) His eyebrows.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His blond hair.
(d) His figure
11. What surprised Tristan about the woman in the room, as she finally came into focus?
(a) It was his mother.
(b) She was old.
(c) It was Beauty.
(d) She was writing.
12. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
13. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
14. The question that torments Tristan is: Is it not easier to __________ than to choose not to?
15. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
2. What is the first thing Tristan sees as he moves into a new room with oil lamps and is told to remain still?
3. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
4. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
5. The Commander thinks it would have been a privilege to whip the slaves to press their lips to the Queen's ____________.
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)