|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Prince order to his room at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The Queen and Prince Alexi.
(b) The Queen and Lady Juliana.
(c) Squire Felix and Prince Alexi.
(d) Lady Juliana and Squire Felix.
2. Where does the Prince make Beauty go after he paddles her in Chapter 3?
(a) In the hall.
(b) On the bed.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. Who is chosen to train Beauty in her duties to the Prince?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Lord Gregory.
(c) Lady Juliana.
(d) The Prince.
4. What does the Prince do when the palace awakes?
(a) Opens the door.
(c) Bolts the door.
5. How does the Prince speak to Beauty to calm her nerves before entering the castle grounds?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Speaks softly to her.
(d) Beats her.
6. What is the name of Chapter 8?
(a) The Hall of Punishment.
(b) The Slaves' Hall.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
(d) The Queen.
7. Why is the Prince grief-stricken at the beginning of the book?
(a) His mother died.
(b) His child ran away.
(c) His wife left him.
(d) His father died.
8. How does the Prince punish Beauty for the first time in Chapter 1?
(a) Strangles her.
(b) Whips her with a whip.
(c) Burns her.
(d) Paddles her.
9. Who does the Prince allow to touch Beauty after he goes to leave the first inn?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A baker.
(c) A maiden.
(d) A cobbler.
10. What does Beauty's groomer mold onto her privates?
11. Who catches Beauty watching Prince Alexi and another person at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Lord Gregory.
(b) Lady Juliana.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Queen.
12. What is the name of Beauty's groomer?
13. What does the Prince command the person he brings into the room in the second inn to do?
(a) Braid her hair.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Dress Beauty's welts.
14. What does Lord Gregory have placed on the princess' pubic area as punishment in Chapter 10?
15. Who does Beauty see with Alexi when she sneaks out of the Prince's room?
(a) Lady Juliana.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Lord Gregory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty's groomer begin washing that causes her embarrassment?
2. What does the Prince make Beauty grasp in the corner of his chamber in Chapter 5?
3. In what way does Felix watch the Prince beat Prince Alexi that causes Beauty anger?
4. What does the Prince say Beauty is that causes him to be jealous of her?
5. How many years penance does Beauty's groomer say most love slaves normally have?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)