|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
2. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(d) Shop window.
3. All year, the villagers would ___________ just to have the chance to purchase a slave during the auction.
(a) Save their money.
(b) Wait in line.
(c) Come from other towns.
(d) Sleep in.
4. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(a) Horse tail.
(c) A sign.
(d) A flag.
5. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
6. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
7. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
8. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
9. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
10. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
11. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
12. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
13. What did Tristan remove from himself as he and Beauty were sitting in the cart together?
(a) His hat.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His handcuffs.
(d) His leather gag.
14. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(b) Gold cup.
(c) Silver cup.
(d) A slave.
15. What color are the eyes of the Captain, as Beauty finds out when she looks up into his face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty bring upon herself as she watched another slave be punished for his actions?
2. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
3. Tristan ended up being sold to Nicolas, the Queen's ______________, when he was at the auction.
4. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
5. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)