|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
2. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
3. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
4. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
5. Tristan is warned that if he does not obey orders, then he will be strapped on the ________________.
(d) Public Turntable.
6. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(a) Shop window.
7. The Mistress lets Tristan know that it will be rare for them to leave the ___________ unplugged.
8. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
9. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
10. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(a) A sign.
(b) A flag.
(c) Horse tail.
11. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The moon.
(c) Morning star.
(d) The sun.
12. When Nicolas is telling Tristan how to match, he tells him, "Pick up your __________ and hold your head high and back."
13. The handle of the dagger was gold and was encrusted with emeralds and _________ as Beauty saw it come toward her.
14. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
(b) Four times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Three times.
15. What did Tristan remove from himself as he and Beauty were sitting in the cart together?
(a) His hat.
(b) His handcuffs.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His leather gag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
2. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
3. What did the slave of the court get to experience after the punishments they received?
4. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
5. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)