Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of Chapter 1?
The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty.
2. Why is the Prince grief-stricken at the beginning of the book?
His father died.
3. What are the servants covered in when the Prince enters the Great Hall?
4. What causes Beauty to awake from her coma?
The Prince kisses her.
5. What does the Prince do when the palace awakes?
Bolts the door.
6. What do the servants bring into Beauty's room after the Prince unlocks the door?
A table and food.
7. What does the King do when the Prince tells him he is from the kingdom over the mountain?
This section contains 4,427 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)