|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Ten times.
2. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
3. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The floor.
(c) Silken beds.
(d) The stable.
4. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
5. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
2. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
3. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
4. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
5. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)