|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty thought it was positively odd not to be _____________ when she was being bathed and punished.
(a) Spoken to.
(c) Listened to.
(d) Looked at.
2. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
(a) Have love.
(c) Have anger.
3. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
(a) He kissed her.
(b) He gagged her.
(c) He choked her.
(d) She simply chose not to talk.
4. Where is the auction block in the new village where the slaves are being taken?
(b) Queen's room.
(c) Village marketplace.
(d) Jail cell.
5. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
2. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
3. Where does Beauty go when she realizes that the Mistress is upset with her and will probably punish her?
4. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
5. Where is Beauty going to be taken during her journey away from the Court?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)