|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
(a) A woman.
(b) A slave.
(c) A girl.
2. Tristan is warned that if he does not obey orders, then he will be strapped on the ________________.
(b) Public Turntable.
3. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
4. The question that torments Tristan is: Is it not easier to __________ than to choose not to?
5. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
(d) Auction block.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
2. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
3. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
4. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
5. What did the Captain use in order to inspect the endowments of Beauty as she was laid down?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)