|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
2. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
3. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
(d) Most dignified.
4. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
5. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
2. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
3. Where is Beauty going to be taken during her journey away from the Court?
4. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
5. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)