|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All year, the villagers would ___________ just to have the chance to purchase a slave during the auction.
(a) Sleep in.
(b) Come from other towns.
(c) Save their money.
(d) Wait in line.
2. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
(a) His blond hair.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His eyebrows.
(d) His figure
3. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
(a) Spun gold.
(c) Golden coins.
(d) Rapturous yellow.
4. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
5. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(a) Shop window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
2. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
3. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
4. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
5. Where is the auction block in the new village where the slaves are being taken?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)