|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The handle of the dagger was gold and was encrusted with emeralds and _________ as Beauty saw it come toward her.
2. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(a) Silver cup.
(b) A slave.
(c) Gold cup.
3. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
4. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
(a) Rich innkeeper.
(b) Rich Courtesan.
(c) Crazy women.
(d) Madame of Ill Repute.
5. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
2. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
3. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
4. Where is the auction block in the new village where the slaves are being taken?
5. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)