|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
(a) An honor.
2. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(a) A slave.
(c) Silver cup.
(d) Gold cup.
3. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
4. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Black Death.
(b) Bridle Path.
(c) Truth Torture.
(d) Grazing Manacle.
5. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
(a) His eyebrows.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His blond hair.
(d) His figure
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
2. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
3. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
4. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
5. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)