|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mistress Lockley force Beauty to go up to when she took her out and dried her hair?
(a) A stable.
(b) A stair behind a fireplace.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A dressing room.
2. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
3. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Truth Torture.
(b) Bridle Path.
(c) Grazing Manacle.
(d) Black Death.
4. The Captain instructs Beauty to always kiss his ___________ when he is at the inn and she is in the room with him.
5. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many princes and princesses are sent to become slaves of the Court until they should be rewarded and sent home to their ___________.
2. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
3. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
4. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
5. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)