|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
(a) Spun gold.
(b) Rapturous yellow.
(d) Golden coins.
2. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
3. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
4. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
(c) Naked slaves.
5. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
(a) He doesn't notice.
(b) He wants to buy her unspoiled.
(c) He feels sorry for them.
(d) He is ordered not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
2. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
3. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
4. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
5. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)