|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
2. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Bridle Path.
(b) Black Death.
(c) Grazing Manacle.
(d) Truth Torture.
3. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
(a) Carriage seat.
(c) Wooden wheels.
4. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
5. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
(a) The moon.
(b) Morning star.
(c) The clouds.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
2. What does Mistress Lockley want the man to get for her when Beauty first arrives at the inn?
3. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
4. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
5. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)