|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
2. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
3. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
4. The Commander thinks it would have been a privilege to whip the slaves to press their lips to the Queen's ____________.
5. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
(a) Crazy women.
(b) Rich Courtesan.
(c) Rich innkeeper.
(d) Madame of Ill Repute.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
2. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
3. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
4. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
5. Beauty also became infatuated with the Queen's exquisite slave, Prince ____________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)