|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
2. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
3. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
(a) Naked slaves.
4. All year, the villagers would ___________ just to have the chance to purchase a slave during the auction.
(a) Save their money.
(b) Come from other towns.
(c) Wait in line.
(d) Sleep in.
5. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
2. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
3. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
4. What color was the bodice of the Mistress Lockley as she was taking Beauty back to the inn?
5. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)