|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Truth Torture.
(b) Black Death.
(c) Grazing Manacle.
(d) Bridle Path.
2. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
3. Beauty longed to _____________, but could not do so because her hands were bound.
(b) Hurt a guard.
(c) Embrace Tristan.
(d) Escape from the cart.
4. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
(a) He doesn't notice.
(b) He is ordered not to.
(c) He wants to buy her unspoiled.
(d) He feels sorry for them.
5. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
2. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
3. Beauty also became infatuated with the Queen's exquisite slave, Prince ____________.
4. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
5. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)