|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
2. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
(c) Ill repute.
(d) Harsh labor.
3. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
4. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
5. What does Beauty bring upon herself as she watched another slave be punished for his actions?
(b) The highest favor.
(c) The very same punishment.
(d) A moment of worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
2. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
3. Many princes and princesses are sent to become slaves of the Court until they should be rewarded and sent home to their ___________.
4. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
5. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)