|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone shout as Beauty is being described and tormented on the block? "Sell her into the ________!"
2. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
(b) Naked slaves.
3. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
4. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
5. The words that Jerard shares with Tristan unnerve him, but at the same time, he realizes that he also ____________ what he is saying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
2. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
3. The woman she was with was walking so fast that Beauty had to ________, even if she didn't want to.
4. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
5. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)