|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
(b) Golden coins.
(c) Rapturous yellow.
(d) Spun gold.
2. Another slave tries to console Tristan's desires by telling him that the one chosen must __________ in the beginning.
3. For how many gold pieces is Beauty sold when she is put up for auction in the village?
(a) 20 gold pieces.
(b) 100 gold pieces.
(c) 27 gold pieces.
(d) 10 gold pieces.
4. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(a) Bell chain.
5. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
2. What was the food that was waiting for the slaves in the trough when they arrived back at the stables?
3. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
4. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
5. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)