Chapter 1, The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
1. What is the name of Chapter 1?
(a) The Beauty who Sleeps.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Sleeping Beauty Awakes.
(d) The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty.
2. Why is the Prince grief-stricken at the beginning of the book?
(a) His child ran away.
(b) His father died.
(c) His wife left him.
(d) His mother died.
3. What are the servants covered in when the Prince enters the Great Hall?
4. What causes Beauty to awake from her coma?
(a) The Prince kisses her.
(b) The Prince sleeps with her.
(c) The Prince calls her name.
(d) The Prince touches her.
5. What does the Prince do when the palace awakes?
(b) Bolts the door.
(d) Opens the door.
6. What do the servants bring into Beauty's room after the Prince unlocks the door?
(d) A table and food.
7. What does the King do when the Prince tells him he is from the kingdom over the mountain?
(a) He blushes.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He cries.
This section contains 4,427 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)