* The Prince is grief-stricken at the loss of his father and is fearlessly seeking adventure.
* He doesn't believe the tale of Sleeping Beauty is true; he is there only for the adventure.
* When the Prince enters the great hall and beholds the sleeping servants covered in web, he accepts the truth.
* The Prince finds Beauty in her sanctuary at the top of the castle, and admires her perfect beauty before unsheathing his sword and gently tearing the fabric of her gown.
* The Prince mounts the sleeping princess and has sex with her; as the Prince orgasms, he kisses Sleeping Beauty deeply, awakening her.
* When the castle comes alive, the Prince bolts the door shut after issuing orders to the servant who is standing shocked in the doorway.
* He ignores the cries and banging on the door as he takes his time to...
This section contains 8,659 words
(approx. 29 pages at 300 words per page)