1. The editors write in the Introduction from the Editors that their students have asked for the past how many years what the best writings in urban development are?
2. The editors of The City Reader have taught at the San Francisco State University, University of California, Berkley and what other institution, according to the Introduction from the Editors?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Coloumbia University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Yale University.
3. The First Edition of The City Reader was published by Routledge in what year?
4. When was the Second Edition of The City Reader published in an expanded version?
5. Who is the second editor listed in the Introduction from the Editors?
(a) Larry S. Bourne.
(b) Frederic Stout.
(c) Lewis Mumford.
(d) Raymond Mohl.
6. In the Prologue, "How to Study Cities," LeGates writes that how many selections are included in The City Reader?
This section contains 3,950 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)