|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, I Strike a Desperate Blow, Chapter 10, Under the Golden Wall, and Chapter 11, Two Go Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Will, Henry, and Beanpole with the uncapped people?
(a) Spy on them.
(b) Help them.
(c) Kill them eventually.
(d) Use them for money.
2. What picks up the groups of winners?
(a) The six Tripods at the games.
(b) A bus.
(c) A river barge.
(d) A train.
3. How much dry space is there on the raft?
(a) All of the raft.
(b) Three corners.
(c) Half of the raft.
(d) One corner.
4. What do Will and Beanpole have to do before they can move into the competitors' sleeping quarters?
(a) Sign up for the games.
(b) Become capped.
(c) Qualify in their event.
(d) Pay for three nights.
5. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
(a) To impress the girls.
(b) For glory and a medal.
(c) For money.
(d) To get inside the Tripod City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Beanpole about his loss?
2. What is contained in Will's private room?
3. What appears to be wrong with the scenes of landscapes of the world?
4. From what place does Will tell a man he has come?
5. Why do Fritz and Will walk to the far side of the city?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)