|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, I Strike a Desperate Blow, Chapter 10, Under the Golden Wall, and Chapter 11, Two Go Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ulf decide to leave when he did?
(a) The tide was going out.
(b) He was behind schedule.
(c) He found Beanpole gone.
(d) A storm was coming.
2. What happens to the boys' raft?
(a) It becomes slimy from being wet.
(c) It sinks.
(d) A Tripod breaks it up.
3. How many boys are allowed on the deck at one time?
4. How does the man on the island feel about the Tripods?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He has no hostility towards them.
(c) He is working with them.
(d) He thinks they are good for the earth.
5. What does being hungry make the boys do?
(a) Eat raw fish.
(b) Start to drink river water.
(c) Chew on the wood in the raft.
(d) They begin to argue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will determined to do at the end of the book?
2. What happens to Will as he enters the city?
3. How long does Will wait to see if Fritz comes?
4. What kind of belt does Will win?
5. What is the air like outside the building when the athletes leave the induction center?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)