|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, I Strike a Desperate Blow, Chapter 10, Under the Golden Wall, and Chapter 11, Two Go Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Will on the head in the river?
(a) A plank from the raft.
(b) A rock.
(c) An oar.
(d) A log.
2. Where is Will expected to drive his master?
(a) To work and social functions.
(b) To social functions and the museum.
(c) To museums and libraries.
(d) To work and the library.
3. What is the place in which scenes from the Earth's landscapes are created?
(a) Circle of Unity.
(b) Square of Muses.
(c) Pyramid of Beauty.
(d) Globe of Nature.
4. What do the boys realize by lunch time?
(a) The man on the island won't take him anywhere until all the work is done.
(b) They are out of shape.
(c) They don't know what they are doing.
(d) They enjoy this kind of work.
5. How long do the boys think the work will take?
(a) A week.
(b) Several days.
(c) They don't know.
(d) They should be done by evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the river seem to go at the Tripod city?
2. What place in town does Will find fascinating?
3. What must Will wear at all times inside the city?
4. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
5. How many cats were sitting by the fire where Will was sleeping on the island?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)