|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Pyramid of Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the types of events masters attend?
(a) Sporting events.
(b) Educational lectures.
(c) Polictical rallies.
2. How do the winners celebrate their victories?
(a) By having their families given money.
(b) A winners' feast.
(c) An awards ceremony.
(d) A big dance.
3. What concerns Beanpole about his loss?
(a) That he will be killed.
(b) That Will won't like him anymore.
(c) That he did it unconsciously out of fear.
(d) That Julius will be upset.
4. In Chapter 8 what does Will's master do when he comes home?
(a) Removes Will's books from his room.
(b) Hits Will.
(c) Gets in his pool and asks for gas bubbles.
(d) Asks Will to fix him an unusual dinner.
5. How far up is Will's master's home?
(a) About mid-way up.
(b) Near the bottom.
(c) At the very bottom.
(d) At the very top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man give Beanpole and Will?
2. What does Will do about the men who are upset?
3. Why do Beanpole and Will start to walk downriver?
4. Where does the man on the island go when he leaves the island?
5. What happened at the first house on whose door Beanpole knocked for food?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)