|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, My Master's Cat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the barge that will take the boys to the games?
(c) River Queen.
2. Why is Beanpole chosen to go to the games?
(a) For his ability to draw.
(b) For his intelligence.
(c) Because the choser is his father.
(d) For his height.
3. What does the man on the island want the boys to do?
(a) Plow his field.
(b) Work on his roof.
(c) Cut some wood.
(d) Build him a front porch.
4. What do Will and Beanpole have to do before they can move into the competitors' sleeping quarters?
(a) Qualify in their event.
(b) Become capped.
(c) Sign up for the games.
(d) Pay for three nights.
5. How does the man on the island say he will pay the boys for work?
(a) With gold.
(b) With the food and clothes he gave them.
(c) He just wants it done as a favor.
(d) By taking them in his boat to the games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog did the people in the third house Beanpole went to for food?
2. What does Will find out about how Fritz is being treated?
3. What shape is the car in which Will goes to his master's house?
4. Who greets the athletes when they are directed into a room?
5. What does Beanpole tell the man on the island is the reason Will keeps asking about fighting the Tripods?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)