|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, My Master's Cat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Will have to kill while he, Henry, and Beanpole were traveling?
(a) A Tripod.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) A criminal.
2. What does Will's master do often during baths?
(a) Talks to Will.
(b) Eats dinner.
(c) Has a woman with him.
(d) Watches television.
3. What is the name of the captain of the barge?
4. How did Will kill the answer to question #10?
(a) With an arrow.
(b) With electricity.
(c) With an ancient metal ball.
(d) With a knife.
5. What happened at the first house on whose door Beanpole knocked for food?
(a) They dumped eggs on him.
(b) No one was home.
(c) The porch step broke.
(d) Someone yelled at him to go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Will, Henry, and Beanpole with the uncapped people?
2. Why can't the man on the island do his own work?
3. What must Will wear at all times inside the city?
4. What does Will do when left in his room?
5. What happens to people who enter the Tripod City?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)