|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Hermit of the Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
(a) To impress the girls.
(b) To get inside the Tripod City.
(c) For glory and a medal.
(d) For money.
2. What does Beanpole decide might help the two boys get some food?
(a) Steal from the market.
(b) Look for berries in the woods.
(c) Act like a vagrant.
(d) Work for dinner.
3. Where do the boys stay when they are below deck?
(a) In donkey stalls.
(b) In berths.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In crew quarters.
4. What is Will told to curb in his personality?
(a) His impetuous nature.
(b) His humor.
(c) His friendly demeanor.
(d) His tendency to whine.
5. How does the man on the island feel about meeting the boys?
(c) Reluctant and relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the boys' raft?
2. What does the man on the island want the boys to do?
3. How much dry space is there on the raft?
4. Where is Will put when he is arrested?
5. How many competitors will go to the games?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)