|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Hermit of the Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Will kill the answer to question #10?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With an arrow.
(c) With electricity.
(d) With an ancient metal ball.
2. From what place does Will tell a man he has come?
3. What do the boys realize by lunch time?
(a) The man on the island won't take him anywhere until all the work is done.
(b) They are out of shape.
(c) They enjoy this kind of work.
(d) They don't know what they are doing.
4. What did the boys find to eat at the river side as they were launching their raft?
(a) A nest of bird eggs.
(b) A dead fish.
(d) Water lilies.
5. Where does the island man take the boys after breakfast?
(a) To the village.
(b) To a field.
(c) To the forest.
(d) To the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the two men who will get the competitors to the games?
2. Who does Will want to go to the games with him?
3. What happens to the boys' raft?
4. Why do Beanpole and Will start to walk downriver?
5. Why is Beanpole chosen to go to the games?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)