|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Raft on the River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the captain and the first mate wear on their heads?
(a) Fake caps.
(b) Rain caps.
(c) Real caps.
(d) Seaman's caps.
2. What is the name of the captain of the barge?
3. Who does Will want to go to the games with him?
(a) His dog.
(b) His two best friends.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin, Fritz.
4. Where did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
5. What was wrong with most of the nails the boys tried to use for the raft?
(a) They were too short.
(b) They were twisted and rusted.
(c) They were too thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what place does Will tell a man he has come?
2. Who did Will have to kill while he, Henry, and Beanpole were traveling?
3. How long does it take the boys to make a raft?
4. What does Beanpole decide might help the two boys get some food?
5. What did Ulf refuse to do when he returned from the village?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)