|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Raft on the River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at the first house on whose door Beanpole knocked for food?
(a) No one was home.
(b) They dumped eggs on him.
(c) Someone yelled at him to go away.
(d) The porch step broke.
2. From what place does Will tell a man he has come?
3. How did Will kill the answer to question #10?
(a) With an ancient metal ball.
(b) With an arrow.
(c) With electricity.
(d) With a knife.
4. What does Beanpole decide might help the two boys get some food?
(a) Steal from the market.
(b) Look for berries in the woods.
(c) Work for dinner.
(d) Act like a vagrant.
5. Begin their journey to the games?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) They will walk.
(c) On horses.
(d) On a train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the boys having a difficult time beaching the raft?
2. Why do Beanpole and Will start to walk downriver?
3. What does Beanpole convince Moritz to do when Ulf hasn't returned by evening?
4. What shocks Will the first day he is on deck?
5. Why did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)