|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Prisoner in the Pit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Beanpole chosen to go to the games?
(a) For his intelligence.
(b) For his height.
(c) For his ability to draw.
(d) Because the choser is his father.
2. Who did Will have to kill while he, Henry, and Beanpole were traveling?
(a) A Tripod.
(b) A mountain lion.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A criminal.
3. What does Will find at the dock when he returns there?
(a) The barge is gone.
(b) Moritz is in trouble with Ulf.
(c) Beanpole beat him back.
(d) Ulf is in a rage.
4. Where are Will, Henry, and Beanpole at the start of the book?
(a) On an island.
(b) The City of Gold.
(c) New York.
(d) White Mountain.
5. What happens to people who enter the Tripod City?
(a) They become rich.
(b) They beome rulers.
(c) They never come out.
(d) They are murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do about the men who are upset?
2. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
3. How does Will feel about Fritz's response to him?
4. Why are Will, Henry, and Beanpole with the uncapped people?
5. How long did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)