|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Prisoner in the Pit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
(a) For glory and a medal.
(b) To impress the girls.
(c) To get inside the Tripod City.
(d) For money.
3. What place in town does Will find fascinating?
(a) The county jail.
(b) The farmer's market.
(c) The church.
(d) The city hall.
4. Who does Will want to go to the games with him?
(a) His father.
(b) His dog.
(c) His cousin, Fritz.
(d) His two best friends.
5. Why is Beanpole chosen to go to the games?
(a) Because the choser is his father.
(b) For his height.
(c) For his intelligence.
(d) For his ability to draw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the vagrant Will spoke with wearing a fake cap?
2. What is the first mate's name?
3. Why did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
4. How did Will kill the answer to question #10?
5. Where are Will, Henry, and Beanpole at the start of the book?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)