|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Pyramid of Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beanpole come in second?
(a) He hurt his arm.
(b) He talked back to a judge.
(c) His final competitor tripped him up.
(d) He makes a critical mistake.
2. How does Fritz do in his first few matches?
(a) He loses half of them.
(b) He wins all but one and comes in second in that one.
(c) He struggles but manages to place second.
(d) He wins all of them.
3. What shape is the car in which Will goes to his master's house?
4. What does Will find out about how Fritz is being treated?
(a) He is actually happy with such a wonderful master.
(b) He is being beat a lot.
(c) He has only seen his master twice.
(d) He has a great deal of freedom.
5. What does Beanpole decide might help the two boys get some food?
(a) Work for dinner.
(b) Steal from the market.
(c) Look for berries in the woods.
(d) Act like a vagrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about the man who is on the island?
2. About what does Will's master ask Will?
3. Why does Will begin to tire as the boys are swimming towards land?
4. What did the boys find to eat at the river side as they were launching their raft?
5. What does the master do when he first brings Will into his home?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)