|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Pyramid of Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Will kill the answer to question #10?
(a) With an ancient metal ball.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With an arrow.
(d) With electricity.
2. On what does the master begin to take Will?
(a) On the train that circles the city.
(b) His business trips.
(c) On plane rides.
(d) Tours of the city.
3. Why does Beanpole come in second?
(a) He makes a critical mistake.
(b) His final competitor tripped him up.
(c) He talked back to a judge.
(d) He hurt his arm.
4. What do the boys decide to do?
(a) Work faster.
(b) Tell the man they will come back after the games.
(c) Kill the man on the island.
(d) Steal the man's boat.
5. What is the first mate's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will's master do often during baths?
2. Why is Beanpole chosen to go to the games?
3. How does the man on the island feel about meeting the boys?
4. What concerns Beanpole about his loss?
5. What does Will have to learn about his master's car?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)