|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Pyramid of Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will have to change in his master's bed?
2. What did Beanpole and Will use for a hammer when building their raft?
(a) A piece of iron pipe.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) Flat rocks.
3. Why does Will worry about his action in question #150?
(a) He might be killed.
(b) His master might figure out he is not capped.
(c) He likes doing a good job.
(d) He might not get to eat that night.
4. What is the place in which scenes from the Earth's landscapes are created?
(a) Globe of Nature.
(b) Square of Muses.
(c) Circle of Unity.
(d) Pyramid of Beauty.
5. How much dry space is there on the raft?
(a) One corner.
(b) Half of the raft.
(c) All of the raft.
(d) Three corners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is contained in Will's private room?
2. How many cats were sitting by the fire where Will was sleeping on the island?
3. What happens to slaves who go to the place in question #137?
4. How does the man on the island feel about the Tripods?
5. What are the buildings in the city shaped like?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)