|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Raft on the River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Beanpole chosen to go to the games?
(a) Because the choser is his father.
(b) For his height.
(c) For his intelligence.
(d) For his ability to draw.
2. What does Beanpole convince Moritz to do when Ulf hasn't returned by evening?
(a) To let Will go look for Moritz.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To leave the town.
(d) To let him go look for Moritz.
3. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
(a) To get inside the Tripod City.
(b) For glory and a medal.
(c) To impress the girls.
(d) For money.
4. Why was the vagrant Will spoke with wearing a fake cap?
(a) His mind couldn't handle a real one.
(b) His parents were part of the resistance.
(c) He was too strong willed for a real one.
(d) He was deep in the mountains on his fourteenth birthday.
5. Why are the boys having a difficult time beaching the raft?
(a) They have no strength from not eating.
(b) The current is too strong.
(c) They have no means to steer it.
(d) The banks are too far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Moritz become worried about Ulf?
2. Where does Will go to look for Moritz?
3. With what do the boys use to build a raft?
4. What is Will reminded of when he sees the answer to question #36?
5. From what place does Will tell a man he has come?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)