|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Raft on the River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beanpole tell Will as they walk downriver?
(a) Where the river goes.
(b) How to fish with no pole.
(c) What happened with Ulf.
(d) Why Moritz was angry.
2. How did Will kill the answer to question #10?
(a) With an arrow.
(b) With electricity.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With an ancient metal ball.
3. With what do the boys use to build a raft?
(a) A couple of wooden barrels.
(b) Some plastic milk jugs.
(c) Some saplings they push over.
(d) One wall of a building.
4. Why do Beanpole and Will start to walk downriver?
(a) To go back home.
(b) To be out of the village before they discover Will gone.
(c) To try and find a boat.
(d) To go to the Tripod City.
5. What is the name of the captain of the barge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boys find to eat at the river side as they were launching their raft?
2. Why do Will, Henry, and Beanpole want to win at the games?
3. What kind of dog did the people in the third house Beanpole went to for food?
4. How long have the boys been without food?
5. Why are Will, Henry, and Beanpole with the uncapped people?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)