|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Raft on the River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much dry space is there on the raft?
(a) Half of the raft.
(b) All of the raft.
(c) One corner.
(d) Three corners.
2. What happens to the boys' raft?
(a) A Tripod breaks it up.
(c) It sinks.
(d) It becomes slimy from being wet.
3. How does Will feel about Fritz's response to him?
4. Why is Beanpole worried about his practice?
(a) He sprained his ankle.
(b) He loses to his competitor often.
(c) He thinks he can do better.
(d) He's not worried.
5. How does Will get out of his predicament?
(a) The men didn't press charges.
(b) Beanpole rescues him.
(c) He was released.
(d) He got some dry clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Beanpole and Will start to walk downriver?
2. How does Fritz respond to Will's friendly overtures?
3. What is the name of the captain of the barge?
4. What does the boys' guide do when they reach the docks?
5. Why is Fritz chosen to go to the games?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)