|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Games, and Chapter 6, The City of Gold and Lead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the humans in the city appear?
(a) Younger than they really are.
(b) They seem to have gray skin.
(c) The same as any other human.
(d) Older than they really are.
2. How does Will feel about Fritz's response to him?
3. What does Will find at the dock when he returns there?
(a) Beanpole beat him back.
(b) Moritz is in trouble with Ulf.
(c) The barge is gone.
(d) Ulf is in a rage.
4. What is the name of the man on the island?
5. What do they decide to do about steering the raft?
(b) Beach it by a highway.
(c) Abandon the raft and swim for shore.
(d) Push it into the faster current.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fritz do in his first few matches?
2. For what reason is Will chosen to go to the games?
3. Why is Beanpole struggling with some of this matches?
4. Why do the men get agitated when Will tells them the place he is supposedly from?
5. Why can't the man on the island do his own work?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)