Chapter 1, Three Are Chosen
1. Where are Will, Henry, and Beanpole at the start of the book?
(a) New York.
(b) The City of Gold.
(c) White Mountain.
(d) On an island.
2. At what sports are Will, Henry, and Beanpole working everyday?
(c) Their chosen sport.
(d) The sport assigned to them.
3. How do Will and Henry feel about being chosen?
(a) They don't think about it.
(d) Sometimes good sometimes unsure.
4. Why is Beanpole worried about his practice?
(a) He thinks he can do better.
(b) He's not worried.
(c) He sprained his ankle.
(d) He loses to his competitor often.
5. Who does Will want to go to the games with him?
(a) His father.
(b) His two best friends.
(c) His dog.
(d) His cousin, Fritz.
6. Where did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
7. How long did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
8. Why did Will, Henry, and Beanpole travel together?
(a) To see the sights.
(b) To find the people with whom they are living.
(c) As a vacation before college.
(d) They ran away from their parents.
This section contains 4,828 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)