Chapter 1, Three Are Chosen
• Tripods have conquered Earth and the aliens keep humans docile with the use of caps.
• Will, Henry, and Beanploe are to be capped on their fourteenth birthday but hear of a place where humans are uncapped.
• They find this group of individuals and hope to raise a rebellion against the Tripods by being accepted into one of their cities.
• They can get into a Tripod city by going to the Games. In order to do this they must chose a sport and work hard at it.
• The three work everyday at their sport. Will and Henry are sure they will be chosen but Beanpole worries.
• Will wants both his friends at the games because they traveled together for six months looking for the free humans.
• The three had many dangers getting to White Mountain and Will even killed a Tripod with an ancient ball...
This section contains 1,970 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)