1. What rhythm does Count Marcello tell the narrator that Venice follows?
The rhythm of the water.
2. What is Count Marcello talking about when he mentions oil painting and sunlight as examples?
3. What does Count Marcello insist Venetians never do?
Tell the truth.
4. Why does the narrator say he's come to Venice in February?
At this time of year, Venetians have Venice all to themselves.
5. What are Signor and Signora Seguso doing when they notice the fire?
Sitting down to dinner.
This section contains 5,614 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)