|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Open House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "important" man the narrator sees on a water taxi at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) "Angel Face" Maniero.
(b) Aldo Rossi.
(c) Gianni Agnelli.
(d) Tonci Foscari.
2. During which week does the Save Venice Gala occur throughout Chapter 12?
(a) During the week of the Venice Jazz Festival.
(b) During the week of the Regatta.
(c) During the week of Carnival.
(d) During the week of the Biennale.
3. Where does the notary say he found Stefani's last will?
(a) In a book of poems.
(b) In the poet's apartment.
(c) In a stack of papers.
(d) Inside a gift for Anna Bernardi.
4. Where do Venetian glassblowers traditionally work?
(a) On Murano.
(b) On Tronchetto.
(c) On San Michele.
(d) On Giudecca.
5. What do the Lauritzens do while talking that makes it difficult for the narrator to follow them?
(a) They switch back and forth between English and Italian.
(b) They keep interrupting each other.
(c) They keep changing the subject.
(d) They talk at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does De Luigi tell the narrator they're going to do at the end of Chapter 11?
2. What kind of uniform is Capitano Mario Moro wearing the second time the narrator sees him?
3. What word does Woody Allen use to describe the devastation at the Fenice?
4. What does the narrator say the Ateneo Veneto once housed?
5. Which word does Alvise Loredan notably use frequently in talking with the narrator and the Lauritzens?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)