|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Open House".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ezra say "Her name was" in the last Canto?
2. What does Peter say the new structure of the Fenice will have to be made of?
3. What difference does Massimo Donadon claim to have made in the rat poison market?
(a) His rat poison is based on what people like to eat.
(b) His rat poison is based on what rats like to eat.
(c) His rat poison contains peanut butter.
(d) His rat poison kills rats instantly.
4. Where does Mary de Rachwiltz live?
(a) On San Michele.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In the South Tyrol.
(d) In Venice.
5. What do friends tell Rose and Peter they need to get for their downstairs apartment?
(a) A "magazzino."
(b) An air conditioner.
(c) A "condono."
(d) Rat screens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Count Volpi say the Venetians vilify his father?
2. What does the fire expert Zucchetta think about the fire?
3. What does the Count say would have to happen for him to let go of his anger?
4. What does Signor Seguso say his object is when he meets the narrator?
5. What did Henry James write about Pen Browning while telling his sister about Pen's palazzo?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)