|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, "Beware of Falling Angels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter from originally?
2. Why does Guthrie tell Lovett that he "...titled himself into oblivion"?
(a) Lovett's title doesn't really exist.
(b) Guthrie has so many titles that no one takes him seriously anymore.
(c) Guthrie's title doesn't really exist.
(d) Lovett has so many titles that no one takes him seriously anymore.
3. What kind of bird attacks the pigeon while the narrator is talking to Ludovico De Luigi at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) An albatross.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A pelican.
(d) A parrot.
4. How does Casson know that Carella and Marchetti didn't have a spritz at the Bar al Teatro La Fenice as they say they did?
(a) The bar wasn't open that night.
(b) Another electrician admitted they made the story up.
(c) Enrico's girlfriend made a statement that they were at her house at the time.
(d) The bartender testified that they weren't at the bar that night.
5. What does Ezra say "Her name was" in the last Canto?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Patricia Curtis dressed when the narrator first sees her?
2. What do the men trying to net the pigeons scatter for them?
3. Besides plants, what else does the Plant Man sell?
4. What are Signor and Signora Seguso doing when they notice the fire?
5. Why does Giampaolo say he trademarked the name Archimede Seguso?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)