|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Sleepwalking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, who founded the Venice Film Festival?
(a) Signor Seguso.
(b) Count Girolamo Marcello.
(c) Count Giuseppe Volpi.
2. What do friends tell Rose and Peter they need to get for their downstairs apartment?
(a) A "condono."
(b) Rat screens.
(c) An air conditioner.
(d) A "magazzino."
3. Who enters into a P.R. war with Luciano Pavarotti over the benefit concert for the rebuilding of the Fenice?
(a) Franco Corelli.
(b) Plácido Domingo.
(c) Woody Allen.
(d) José Carreras.
4. What does one attendant of the meeting at the Ateneo Veneto bring as a memento from the fire?
(a) A piece of scenery.
(b) A piece of ash.
(c) A piece of the chandelier.
(d) A piece of the curtain.
5. What does the narrator call his game of taking pictures at unplanned moments?
(a) "Photo roulette."
(b) "Unplanned pics."
(c) "Photo surprise."
(d) "Picture bingo."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Scattolin say will happen to the healthy pigeons?
2. Why does the narrator say he's come to Venice in February?
3. What does the narrator say the officials are quick to do at the meeting in the Ateneo Veneto?
4. What does the Plant Man like to ask people?
5. Who does the narrator say sells Signor Seguso's glass creations as a way of demonstrating his renown?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)