|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Sleepwalking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say sells Signor Seguso's glass creations as a way of demonstrating his renown?
(a) Bergdorf Goodman.
(c) Saks Fifth Avenue.
2. Where is Peter from originally?
3. What do friends tell Rose and Peter they need to get for their downstairs apartment?
(a) A "condono."
(b) An air conditioner.
(c) Rat screens.
(d) A "magazzino."
4. What is Signor Seguso's nickname?
(a) "The Glassmaker."
(b) "Fire Magician."
(d) "Wizard of Fire."
5. Why does the narrator say he's come to Venice in February?
(a) He happens to be doing research for a book.
(b) Venice looks best at this time of year.
(c) The weather is perfect at this time of year.
(d) At this time of year, Venetians have Venice all to themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the officials are quick to do at the meeting in the Ateneo Veneto?
2. What kind of mentality does Peter say doesn't exist in Venice?
3. How many major versions of the Fenice does Peter say there have been in 200 years?
4. Which paper does the narrator mention that reports on the many suspicious coincidences surrounding the Fenice fire?
5. What are Signor and Signora Seguso doing when they notice the fire?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)