|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Slow Burn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Scattolin say will happen to the healthy pigeons?
(a) They will be chloroformed.
(b) They will be released.
(c) They will be castrated.
(d) They will be taken to Rome.
2. Which of the following gods does Lovato not mention in talking with the narrator about the interior of the Fenice?
3. What is Count Marcello talking about when he mentions oil painting and sunlight as examples?
(d) The gifts of Venice.
4. What kind of uniform is Capitano Mario Moro wearing the second time the narrator sees him?
(a) A soldier's uniform.
(b) A fireman's uniform.
(c) A gondolier's uniform.
(d) A carabiniere's uniform.
5. What does the Plant Man like to ask people?
(a) "Have you got a house?"
(b) "Do you need a plant?"
(c) "What's your favorite flower?"
(d) "Where are you going?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say he's decided he'll live?
2. Who does the narrator say sells Signor Seguso's glass creations as a way of demonstrating his renown?
3. How did the panel of experts come to its initial conclusion that the Fenice fire was not caused by arson?
4. What word does Woody Allen use to describe the devastation at the Fenice?
5. What does the narrator notice about characters in novels and movies set in Venice?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)