|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, "Beware of Falling Angels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Barbaro Project"?
(a) A project to send the world's nuclear fire codes to Mars.
(b) A project to restore the Palazzo to its original state.
(c) A project to write a book about the Palazzo.
(d) A project to restore the Palazzo to its original owners.
2. Why does Count Volpi say the Venetians vilify his father?
(a) Because he never liked Venice.
(b) Because the Marghera now creates a lot of ecological problems.
(c) Because he had a mistress.
(d) Because he became wealthy through his hotel business.
3. How is Patricia Curtis dressed when the narrator first sees her?
(a) All in black.
(b) All in blue.
(c) All in white.
(d) All in red.
4. Where did Larry Lovett's fortune come from?
(c) Piggly Wiggly.
5. Where does the Count Giuseppe Volpi live?
(a) In Castello.
(b) In Santa Croce.
(c) In Cannaregio.
(d) On the Giudecca.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous Sargent painting did Ariana Curtis refuse to accept as a gift?
2. What does the Count say Venetians are consumed by?
3. What work did Ralph Curtis first publish with a group of friends?
4. What does the Plant Man like to ask people?
5. Who offers to help Save Venice after Larry Lovett and his supporters leave?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)