|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
(b) Green beans.
2. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
(a) The report for lightbulbs.
(b) The report for children's shoes.
(c) The report for canned pineapples.
(d) The report for forks.
3. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
(a) Get a drink of water.
(b) Write down what they'd seen.
(c) Tell Clary what they'd seen.
(d) Sit on a bench and talk.
4. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
(a) At least two hundred years.
(b) At least a hundred years.
(c) At least five hundred years.
(d) At least twelve hundred years.
5. What does Lina believe the instructions say a person should do in the Pipeworks?
(a) Look for a door.
(b) Find a boat.
(c) Repair the generator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
2. Where does Lizzie say she was when the big blackout occurred?
3. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
4. When do Lina and Doon agree to meet to go into the Pipeworks?
5. What does Sadge say he was looking for when he went into the darkness outside Ember?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)