|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
(a) That the blackout lasted seven minutes.
(b) That no one is to blame for the blackouts.
(c) That everyone believes the mayor should be fired.
(d) That someone should find a way out of Ember.
2. What is past the trash heaps?
(a) The vegetable gardens.
(b) Store rooms.
(c) The Unknown Regions.
(d) A huge park for the children.
3. Why does Clary say she told Lina to leave when Sadge arrived?
(a) She was afraid Lina would try to venter out of Ember.
(b) She was afraid Lina would be afraid.
(c) She was afraid Lina would tell on Sadge.
(d) She was afraid Lina would call Sadge stupid.
4. What is the letter on the stone that marks the ledge on the riverbank?
5. What does Doon tell his father he's worried about that night?
(a) He says he's not worried.
(b) That he might not find a way out of Ember.
(c) The mayor's thefts.
(d) That he might find a way out of Ember.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
2. What does Lizzie say is in her sack?
3. What is the Believer's flute made of?
4. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
5. What color is Poppy's jacket?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)