|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lina say she believes the people of Ember can reach the city Lina dreams about?
(a) She says there might be a door somewhere.
(b) She believes they need to build it.
(c) She belives they need to climb.
(d) She believes they'll travel down the river.
2. Where does Lizzie first say she got the cans of food?
(a) From Granny's shop.
(b) From a secret stash in the mayor's office.
(c) From a back shelf in the market.
(d) From Doon.
3. What did the seventh mayor die of?
(a) The book doesn't say.
(b) He fell and broke his neck.
(c) Coughing sickness.
(d) Radiation poisoning.
4. What does the word "egress" mean, according to Clary?
(a) Keeper of the Pipeworks.
(c) Keeper of the animals.
5. What is Doon's father's job?
(a) He works on the generator.
(b) He works for the mayor.
(c) He runs the Small Items shop.
(d) He keeps the town's clock running.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doon grab from his room before going with Lina?
2. What was Lina's father's job before his death?
3. What color is Poppy's jacket?
4. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
5. What does Clary tell Lina to get for Sadge?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)