|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things Lina likes about Doon?
(a) That he doesn't interrupt her when she talks.
(b) That he's curious.
(c) That he's handsome.
(d) That he's always by himself.
2. Where is Poppy when Lina returns home from work in Chapter 4?
(a) Alone in the shop.
(b) Asleep in Lina's bed.
(c) Lost in the street.
(d) Alone in the apartment.
3. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
(a) Climbing races.
(b) One mile races.
(c) Swimming races.
(d) Salamander races.
4. What does the mayor do to try to make his words heard by the crowd gathered for the meeting?
(a) Yells really loudly.
(b) Has a woman shout out his messages.
(c) Stands on a roof.
(d) Uses a megaphone.
5. What kind of soup does Lina make for Granny?
(a) Chicken noodle.
(d) Spinach and onion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
2. What is the letter on the stone that marks the ledge on the riverbank?
3. What is Doon doing when Lina first sees him in the library?
4. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
5. Which of the items does Lina say she'll accept from Lizzie and Looper?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)