|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the chief builder say will keep the instructions for leaving the city?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The chief of the guards.
(c) The timekeeper.
(d) Lina's grandmother.
2. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
(a) One mile races.
(b) Climbing races.
(c) Salamander races.
(d) Swimming races.
3. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) A dollar each.
(b) Fifty cents each.
(c) Three dollars each.
(d) Five dollars each.
4. What color is Doon's jacket?
5. Who does Captain Fleery believe will show the people of Ember "the way"?
(a) Their ancestors.
(b) The Builders.
(c) No one.
(d) Others who escaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Lina wants to do once they figure out how to light a candle?
2. What does Granny say she dreamed about?
3. What did the seventh mayor die of?
4. What was Lina's father's job before his death?
5. What two colored pencils does Lina purchase?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)