|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doon's father say a person gets when he doesn't control his anger?
(b) Unintended consequences.
(c) Put in jail.
(d) A spanking.
2. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
(a) Climbing races.
(b) One mile races.
(c) Salamander races.
(d) Swimming races.
3. How many numbered instructions are there on the note?
4. What does the old man say when Doon asks how the generator works?
(a) That Doon shoud come watch it and try to understand for himself.
(b) That he doesn't know.
(c) He begins a complicated explanation that Doon doesn't understand.
(d) That it's too complicated for Doon to understand.
5. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Poppy's jacket?
2. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
3. Who does Captain Fleery believe will show the people of Ember "the way"?
4. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
5. What is the letter on the stone that marks the ledge on the riverbank?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)