|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
(a) At the greenhouse.
(b) At the Vegetable Market.
(c) At Harken Square.
(d) At Plummer Street.
2. What does Lina see when she looks over the riverbank and discovers a ledge?
(a) A boat.
(b) A door.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A man.
3. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
(a) At school.
(b) With Mrs. Murdo.
(c) With Lina.
(d) At home with Granny.
4. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
(a) Sit on a bench and talk.
(b) Get a drink of water.
(c) Tell Clary what they'd seen.
(d) Write down what they'd seen.
5. What does Lina use to draw on?
(a) A notebook page.
(b) A paper sack.
(c) A soup can label.
(d) A piece of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
2. What is on Lina's wall?
3. What can the people of Ember feel when they stand still in Plummer Square?
4. What does Sadge say he was looking for when he went into the darkness outside Ember?
5. What is Doon's father's job?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)