|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clary say she told Lina to leave when Sadge arrived?
(a) She was afraid Lina would try to venter out of Ember.
(b) She was afraid Lina would be afraid.
(c) She was afraid Lina would tell on Sadge.
(d) She was afraid Lina would call Sadge stupid.
2. What was Lina's father's job before his death?
(a) He was a pipeworks laborer.
(b) He ran the yarn shop.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He worked at the greenhouses.
3. What is the first thing Clary points out when she reaches Lina's room?
(a) That her bean has sprouted.
(b) That it is very clean.
(c) That Poppy isn't there.
(d) That the note is missing.
4. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
(a) Delivery at eight.
(b) I have found more food.
(c) There are no more lightbulbs.
(d) You are invited to dinner.
5. What is the Believer's flute made of?
(a) A corn stalk.
(b) A drainpipe.
(d) A piece of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clary's job?
2. When do Lina and Doon agree to meet to go into the Pipeworks?
3. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
4. Which of the items does Lina say she'll accept from Lizzie and Looper?
5. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)