|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Clary points out when she reaches Lina's room?
(a) That the note is missing.
(b) That Poppy isn't there.
(c) That her bean has sprouted.
(d) That it is very clean.
2. Where does Doon go after he and Lina leave the chief guard?
(a) To Clary's greenhouse.
(c) To Lina's house.
(d) To work.
3. What color is the blanket on the bed Mrs. Murdo says will be Lina's new room?
4. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
(a) That someone should find a way out of Ember.
(b) That the blackout lasted seven minutes.
(c) That everyone believes the mayor should be fired.
(d) That no one is to blame for the blackouts.
5. What is Lina's first step toward trying to solve the mystery of the note?
(a) Sticking the pieces down.
(b) Rewriting as much as she can.
(c) Taking it to the Mayor.
(d) Taking it to Doon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doon see when he steps through the door marked "main tunnel"?
2. Why does Clary say she told Lina to leave when Sadge arrived?
3. Where did the box with the instructions end up when a mayor died?
4. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
5. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)