|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
(a) The report for children's shoes.
(b) The report for lightbulbs.
(c) The report for forks.
(d) The report for canned pineapples.
2. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) Fifty cents each.
(b) Three dollars each.
(c) Five dollars each.
(d) A dollar each.
3. What is in the can the little boys pick up when Lizzie drops her sack?
(a) Fruit cocktail.
(b) Pork and beans.
(c) Tomato soup.
4. What does the word "egress" mean, according to Clary?
(b) Keeper of the Pipeworks.
(d) Keeper of the animals.
5. What is the first thing Clary points out when she reaches Lina's room?
(a) That the note is missing.
(b) That Poppy isn't there.
(c) That her bean has sprouted.
(d) That it is very clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lina see when she looks over the riverbank and discovers a ledge?
2. Where does Doon live?
3. What did the seventh mayor die of?
4. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
5. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)