|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lina say is the biggest difference between her home and that of Mrs. Murdo?
(a) Mrs. Murdo's is neater.
(b) Mrs. Murdo's has three doors.
(c) Mrs. Murdo's is bigger.
(d) Mrs. Murdo's is on the third floor.
2. What is the Believer's flute made of?
(b) A corn stalk.
(c) A drainpipe.
(d) A piece of wood.
3. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) Five dollars each.
(b) Fifty cents each.
(c) Three dollars each.
(d) A dollar each.
4. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
(a) Delivery at eight.
(b) You are invited to dinner.
(c) I have found more food.
(d) There are no more lightbulbs.
5. What color was the door Lina and Doon find once they are on the ledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie say her boyfriend says about her hair?
2. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
3. What do the children Lina's age do on Thursdays?
4. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
5. What two colored pencils does Lina purchase?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)