|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lizzie say she was when the big blackout occurred?
(a) At the greenhouse.
(b) At work.
(c) At the store.
(d) At home.
2. What is Doon looking for in the "F" section of the library?
(a) A book about fungus.
(b) A book about flying.
(c) A book about family.
(d) A book about fire.
3. What does the mayor do to try to make his words heard by the crowd gathered for the meeting?
(a) Stands on a roof.
(b) Has a woman shout out his messages.
(c) Yells really loudly.
(d) Uses a megaphone.
4. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) Fifty cents each.
(b) Five dollars each.
(c) A dollar each.
(d) Three dollars each.
5. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
(b) She fixes them herself.
(c) Mr. Murdo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chef builder intend to arrange for the instructions to be found at the proper time?
2. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
3. What is Arlin Froll's job?
4. How old are the children of Ember when they receive their work assignments?
5. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)