|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
2. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
(a) Delivery at eight.
(b) I have found more food.
(c) You are invited to dinner.
(d) There are no more lightbulbs.
3. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
(a) The fact that it was in the locked box.
(b) The printing.
(c) The fact that Granny was searching for it.
(d) The fact that some of it's missing.
4. Why does Clary say the guards grab Sadge?
(a) Sadge is an escaped prisoner.
(b) They'll have fun scaring him.
(c) Sadge is obviously crazy and dangerous.
(d) It's illegal to go into the Unknown Regions.
5. What does Lina do with the message she writes to the mayor?
(a) Leaves it at the guard's desk.
(b) Gives it to a guard.
(c) Gives it to the mayor.
(d) Throws it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
2. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
3. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
4. What does Lina figure out is the work on the document that ends with "orks"?
5. What does Clary tell Lina to get for Sadge?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)