|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two colored pencils does Lina purchase?
(a) Blue and green.
(b) Yellow and purple.
(c) Red and blue.
(d) Green and orange.
2. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
(a) In the yarn shop.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the closet.
(d) At Mrs. Murdo's house.
3. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
(a) Swimming races.
(b) Salamander races.
(c) Climbing races.
(d) One mile races.
4. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
(a) At Plummer Street.
(b) At the greenhouse.
(c) At Harken Square.
(d) At the Vegetable Market.
5. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
(a) That someone should find a way out of Ember.
(b) That the blackout lasted seven minutes.
(c) That no one is to blame for the blackouts.
(d) That everyone believes the mayor should be fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lina say she believes the people of Ember can reach the city Lina dreams about?
2. Who is Poppy?
3. What do the other workers teach Doon about?
4. What does Clary tell Lina to get for Sadge?
5. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)